Glickenhaus Boot Pick up

Reaction
SCG 010 Zero
Zero Emission
Hydrogen Full Cell
12,000 LB GVWR
1000 Mile range
5 minute refueling...
Maybe we could make a 1000 HP Zero Emission Trophy Truck version for The Baja 1000.
A37CF67D-8490-4EDC-B5F2-D9BD5F82B570.jpeg
52D3F4F7-018A-41C1-BF0F-2E14008C9350.jpeg
2993BF74-F9C9-40A3-97C5-16FA0AE3FB4F.jpeg

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Might be the first FCEV in SCORE Baja!

I know of a small buggy but it is BEV. Phoenix Racing or something along those lines.

Would this race in the same class or would FCEV's get their own? (Have you approached SCORE at all?)

I am very excited to see more EV's in offroad racing!

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Here we go.....another new class for off road racing.
I, for one, am excited to see the electric vehicles begin to gain more traction in off-road racing!

The Phoenix BEV buggy is closer to a class 1600 so it would be weird to group together. I'm curious to see how SCORE and other organizations handle the introduction of more electric vehicles.

This seemingly would be in the same class per the rules below:

EDIT: Nevermind. The rules state batteries as the power source, not a hydrogen fuel cell.
The E-Class rules will either need revising, or separate E-classes will be needed.

Reaction
Might be the first FCEV in SCORE Baja!

I know of a small buggy but it is BEV. Phoenix Racing or something along those lines.

Would this race in the same class or would FCEV's get their own? (Have you approached SCORE at all?)

I am very excited to see more EV's in offroad racing!
Hi SCORE is aware of our Baja 1000 Zero Emission Challenge as is Dakar.
Are there functional, workable versions of the hydrogen fuel cell already operating?
Yes. We're using Fuel Cells that have been working in heavy duty applications for many years.

jon coleman

Reaction
sweet, now im all -in on the green thing if this gets to the masses, it looks expensive, like a tesla, love electric , but used ones aint cheap