• Forum membership has its advantages....

GM TT body?

Source4inc

Well, i have had no luck finding a gm trophy truck body, ive seen fiberwerx's and although a outstanding product im not running side by side rear tires, also talked with trailer products and all they have is short course stuff, even tried calling BJ and by no suprise never heard back. Not in a position to have mcqueen custom build one. Any ideas? Pics? Thanks all.

Source4inc

After talking to Mike Mcqueen ive givin him the go ahead to build my body, amazing guy, takes all the time you need on phone to hash out all details and asnswer all my quetions, will post pics of body as soon as i pick it up and mount it.

Source4inc

Will do, mike said 1 week turnaround and i will be drivin from vegas to pick up along with a fuel cell at harmon, so i can post pics of the body loose then give me another week or so and ill post pics mounted.

Source4inc

The pics of it i have probably wont help you right now as it is tucked into my dining room ( and yes my wife is sqauking) truck is 95% and will most likely run it down the road to make sure no leaks ect before i start mounting it, other wise the quality is amazing and super excited to get it mounted. Once its out in the open id gladly post pics.