Go big or go not so big that is my question

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Ok i need some opinions here i find myself in a major dilema well not so major... anyways i have been looking into the H&M f-150 long travel kit but being 17 money isnt that easy for me to get so here is my dilema in your opinion on a dailydriver/prerunner would you go balls to the walls and save the whole winter and desert season and just spectate not have much fun or would you go the cheaper way get a camburg upper a new spindle and reinforce my lowers to allow the use of a coilover but if that wouild be the case i would retain stock travel Opininons? and what are the benifits of a coilover would it smooth out the ride thanks for all your help
dan

THERE'S NO REPLACMENT FOR CUBIC INCH DISPLACMENT

rdc

Keep in mind that this is just one part of the truck. What about the rest and all the money that it will take to complete it. I see this over and over again were someone spends a whole lot of money to do one part of there truck and then it stays that way until they sell it because they can't afford to finish it. Set yourself a goal and figure out what it will take money wise to get there. (JMO so don't delete this post!)

<font color=red>Used Car Salesman<font color=red>

rdc

Hey shaun no i respect your opinion my truck is pretty much complete witht he exception of a cage and front the rear is prettyh much done i cant just decide if its worth it and i know the coilover setup would work but Go big or go home i guess.

THERE'S NO REPLACMENT FOR CUBIC INCH DISPLACMENT