Go-Fund Me for Xander Hendricks (8 year old who was killed)

MasTacos

Reaction
Xander Hendricks was the 8 year old son of Melissa and Brandon Hendricks from San Clemente who was killed on Saturday. He sounds like he was a really sweet kid.

Melissa is still hospitalized and it sounds serious. Her family has set up this go-fund me page to help cover costs

Here's the Facebook page of the Church where Xander went and his father worked at as a Pastor.

Pacific Coast Church

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Link wasn't working for me via tapatalk, was showing as unsupported media. Reposting it here as link for others having the same problem.

Click Here To Support Xander GoFundMe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Motorsports

Reaction
I think we could raise a Million for this family. Let's share this everywhere!!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Shared on Camburg Facebook

From my mobile device using Taptalk. Spelling mistakes likely.

sb4pro

Reaction
Shared on Camburg Facebook

Sorry if I stepped on your toes Jerry just thought the more people that know the better . I also liked and retweeted your tweet .

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Sorry if I stepped on your toes Jerry just thought the more people that know the better . I also liked and retweeted your tweet .

No toes stepped on at all you didn't do anything wrong.

I can't imagine what this family is going through.

J Burleson

Reaction
My heart breaks every time I think about this. There isn't enough money in the world to end the pain this family and all involved will live with forever. But the donations will allow the family to only have to focus on what's important.
Tragedy is everywhere in the world, but is always more impactful when it hits close to home, especially a little one who shared the same passion as all of us. Roost in peace Xander

sb4pro

Reaction
image.png

Great job off road community let's keep it going

facteryfmf

Reaction
It's a beautiful thing seeing some big names from our community donating

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
I was able to drum up $1,000 on behalf of Lucas Oil.

Guys, if you work somewhere, hit up the powers that be with a simple email and lets keep the industry donations coming in, show them we care!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Are there any FAST-AID funds available too ? Or because it was in Mexico, they're not available ??

J Prich

Reaction
Are there any FAST-AID funds available too ? Or because it was in Mexico, they're not available ??

Personally I'd like to see FAST-AID getting involved with the two moto guys. A lot of publicity and support for the family here (and certainly well deserved) but the two bike guys and their loved ones may get a bit lost in the shuffle and I suspect they would sincerely appreciate support from the racing community as well. Probably better served for a separate topic so no disrespect to the cause intended here...

Offspring

Reaction
A quick trip to fast-aid web page will give you an idea of the parameters of their involvement. I added the emphasis here.

Who Does FAST Aid Help?

Currently FAST Aid will extend support to injured racers, media and pit crews that are participating in sanctioned races within the borders of the United States. These will cover BITD, DRIVE, LOORS, MDR, MORE, SNORE, SCORE, & TORC. We strive to help all that we can and as we grow as an organization we plan to expand our support to other states.

How do I recommend an injured racer?

If you know someone that has been injured in a race please send us a detailed email explaining the incident and what help would is being requested. A representative will get back to you in order to collect more pertinent information in regards to your case. We want to help everyone that we can and will do our best to work with each individual. mailto:info@fast-aid.org

It does say "currently" and they still have a notice up there about the postponed golf tournament from 2014 so things could have changed.

J Prich

Reaction
A quick trip to fast-aid web page will give you an idea of the parameters of their involvement. I added the emphasis here.

Who Does FAST Aid Help?

Currently FAST Aid will extend support to injured racers, media and pit crews that are participating in sanctioned races within the borders of the United States. These will cover BITD, DRIVE, LOORS, MDR, MORE, SNORE, SCORE, & TORC. We strive to help all that we can and as we grow as an organization we plan to expand our support to other states.

How do I recommend an injured racer?

If you know someone that has been injured in a race please send us a detailed email explaining the incident and what help would is being requested. A representative will get back to you in order to collect more pertinent information in regards to your case. We want to help everyone that we can and will do our best to work with each individual. mailto:info@fast-aid.org

It does say "currently" and they still have a notice up there about the postponed golf tournament from 2014 so things could have changed.

They helped the MDR victims in 2010. Which was great, but in my humble opinion given all the other resources in this case it's the bike guys...racers...who could use a little extra assistance from an org like Fast Aid. They have a great team, I'm sure they are all over this stuff already.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Xander sounds like he was one amazing little guy. You can tell the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree as his father seems like he is one strong and courageous man.

Romero

Reaction
Man that is a tough read. Worst case scenario of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. So sad... Thoughts and prayers to the family, I have not been looking at my 2 boys the same since the news broke.