Go Lakers!!!

Jimmy8

I put the Lakers, Redwings and Yankees all in the same catagory. They have so much money they can buy any player they want, and if a good player becomes a free agent, they buy them just so the player won't play for anyone else. I can't stand any of them. I hope the Kings rip them a new one come Sunday, and I hope the native Arizonan, and U of A player, Mike Bibby unleashes on cry baby Kobe.

Trophy Truck #15
www.jimmybeaver.com

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
pullin "sack" is about all Bibby will be doin after the game...lets not mention whose sack he'll be pullin

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

TRDshaunTRD

boy, jimmy, tell us how you really feel! Go Lakers! Its goin to be a good game come sunday!!

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Why dont we just all root Lakers so they can win the whole thing...3 pete. To those not rooting for the Lakers and live in So. Cal ...you are sell outs. I dont care much for sports but I will always root the local teams regardless.

Kris

Jimmy8

Go Redwings huh, with 7 hall of famers on their team I sure hope the win the Stanley Cup.

Trophy Truck #15
www.jimmybeaver.com

TRDshaunTRD

all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

orvacian

Looks like NORCAL_PRERUNNER is out $20!!! Bibby was awesome but he couldn't win the game by himself.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by orvacian on 06/02/02 11:31 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Eat it Norcal...I accept Paypal. Dont mess with the socal teams or So Cal in general.

Kris
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

Josh_Westwood

Lakers should thank the terrible refs and their crapy calls for the series victory over the Kings. Even though the Kings had a chance in the last game and blew it, the Lakers were let free to commit many fouls and called anything they could against the Kings. The league needs to sit all the refs down this summer and read them the rule book on what are the different kinds of fouls are and what is a traveling call. I have never seen so much walking with the ball as I see today in the NBA. Good Luck Nets, hopefully Jason Kidd can work a miracle.

Gabe Lara

Jimmy, don't be so bitter!
Its not a matter of going out and "buying" the best free agents. There is also a matter of a team coming together and playing as a team. Just look at the spanking they put on Iverson and the 76er's last season.
Pure talent and teamwork, my friend.

And the Redwings? I've always been a Kings Hockey fan first and foremost, but I also grew up watching the Wings with my Pops. What about the NY Rangers? One of the highest paid teams in the NHL, and not even in the playoffs this year.....

-Gabe

Gabe Lara

Terrible refs? I was wondering when the refs were going to don their Kings jerseys!

The officiating was terrible in this series! Its one of the reasons it so difficult to enjoy pro b-ball.
Vlade Divacs was doing more diving than a friggin' swimmer in a Esther Williams movie!!!! (No offense to Esther, mind you........) Its hard to imagine someone of his size going down so easily, and crying like someone stole his favorite towel from the locker room every call!

Is there a "whiner" bonus in his contract??

Sorry, this is waaaaaaay OT from racing, so I am done now.

-Gabe

Jimmy8

As far as hockey goes, I am a St. Louis Blues fan all the way. As far as game 7 goes, their may have been some bad calls, but lets face it, Bibby can't carry the entire team, and if the Kings would have made their free throws they would be in the finals. Maybe next year.

Trophy Truck #15
www.jimmybeaver.com

havahockey

Flipper
You can't always blame the refs whenever a team loses. Would you say that if the Kings won and the refs weren't calling fouls on them? It seems like whenever the team someone is behind loses, its never that teams fault. Never mind Bibby was the only good player last night for the Kings, never mind Webber was invisible in the 4th quarter and OT, etc etc.

Besides, I'm tired of seeing every darn thing called in basketball. I'm not really a basketball fan, but come on, you could touch a players wrist with your pinky while they are shooting and you'd get called. Games shouldn't be decided on the free throw line.

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Or the fact that Christie launched a rocket at the back board that neither Shaq nor Webber could catch, or Peja airballed.
Lakers are the champs for the last 2 years for a reason and one of them is not becuase the refs helped. Yes the Kings are good but they arent in the finals.
<font color=yellow>GO LAKERS!!!!!</font color=yellow>