Go Pro WIDE camera help PLEASE

glamisrnr

Reaction
My camera is only shooting video upside down when mounted normal (right side up) and I have gone through what the instructions say how to change it but that doesn't work. Help Please:confused:

TNT race photo

Reaction
Try pulling the batterys to see if it will reset to default settings, you must be doing the setting wrong reset everything in order that is on the paper, if all else fails www.goprocamera.com/support maybe when you change the mode you arnt hitting the set button?

glamisrnr

Reaction
Well now it shoots video normal but my screen reads the number upside down, This is the first I used it in like 3 months, is this how they always read?

TNT race photo

Reaction
read the instructions agian bit by bit it can be confusing, originaly the cameras are made to wear on your wrist like a watch, so when you read the lcd screen the display is up side down.The view finder will be on the lower left, The video mode icon will be at the top of the screen.

Kbach66

Reaction
Well now it shoots video normal but my screen reads the number upside down, This is the first I used it in like 3 months, is this how they always read?
Yup, the display is "upside down" when you look at it. When I first used it, I shot a couple vids and checked the display...cool, it showed a 1, and a 2. Alright...mounted it on the car for a few vids. Got back to camp after taking a few vids and saw the display said 'E'. WTF??? I thought it was an error. Turns out it's just an upside down 3, and the 1/2 were upside down but you couldn't tell!

So then I thought I got a china copy off ebay, but turns out they're all that way!