• Forum membership has its advantages....

go truck

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Phil, glad to see someone that is interested in building something. I knew if i hung around here long enough it could happen. I have been looking to get involved in a fresh team but all I got was ''go help this guy or come help me''. Well send me a personal and we will talk.

frankh

With your other post I do not know if any team would take you. If someone comes into my pit I always try and take time and talk to them. I'm not saying every time If you walk in right after the car came back from a test run and something is wrong then it is pretty hectic in the pit but then the person should sense that and help or get out of the way. If you are sitting in front of you computer waiting for someone to beg you to come help you may be there for a while. And to top it off you states that people have invite you to help them but that was not good enough. So here is the same spill. Go to a race walk around the pit and talk to people, or stop by mine

JCA

I offered you a ginuine invite and even told you up front that you might want to find some one closer so you could be more involved (prep & planning) but if no one was available come on by. For this I see this post?????????????????What did you want to see? george I really want (who I don't know) to come help me and my team. We can't do it without you! If you don't come help I am going to quit racing right now! OK SIT BY YOUR COMPUTER I AM SENDING THE PM NOW. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>