• Forum membership has its advantages....

GoFundme for Luhtala family.

pciscott

RDC Familia,

At 4:45am Saturday morning 11/19/2016 the lives of the Luhtala family were changed forever when Mark Luhtala 288 had a accidental collision with the 127 car of Cody Parkhouse. Mark Luhtala passed away on Tuesday evening from complications of his severe injuries. Holly flew home early Thursday morning to tell her children 12 year old Janie and almost 3 Eva that their Father had gone to Heaven. Holly has never had to deal with the family finances as Mark always handled them. This family is in need of our help RDC, let us show them our love and support.

Here is the link:

Click here to support Luhtala Family by Holly Buck-Luhtala

Thank you,

Scott

off2desert

Share people! Post this on all your social venues. I would expect this to be huge from the off road community. Then again i would expect this to be front and center on Score's site <sigh>

pciscott

Here is a direct address to the Luhtala family. please do share the link.

The LUHTALA'S
16713 75th way N
Palm Beach Gardens FLORIDA 33418

Thank you,

Scott

Anger Issues

Bumping this thread. Anger Issues Racing just donated. Good for her for supporting his dreams, but I can't imagine having to explain this to a 12-year old girl. it's a tough one and I feel bad for the family. Do what you can folks, even a few bucks might help. Rough holiday season for them, no doubt.

Jessaca

I got our In memory of Luhtala shirt this week. I hope they create enough proceeds to the family.

TORRA

I spoke with Mrs. Holly Luthala by phone for the first time yesterday. What an Angel she is! ~ RLL