• Forum membership has its advantages....

Golden Nugget-Las Vegas

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Ok well this is the 2nd year that I've stayed at the Golden Nugget for the Mint 400 and this is the 2nd year in a row that they have damaged my truck in valet :(

WTF!!! First year they ran my bumper into a yellow pole which I didn't notice until I washed my truck two weeks after the race... ok so had I caught it sooner maybe I would have had a chance. Needless to say they were not helpful.

This year they scrapped the entire roof of the truck-this was not noticed until 2 days after I got home-called them right away and told them what happened they said they would research it and then I didn't get a call back. I called them and left a message and they finally returned my call stating that I couldn't prove they did it and they couldn't go back far enough on their computers to see it coming in not scratched... they could only see it scratched... convenient.... I asked how far back their records were kept and they refused to answer that.

Then I was told I must check my vehicle from top to bottom every time I leave their establishment. Otherwise they are not responsible for damage.

BEWARE-DO NOT USE THE VALET AT THE GOLDEN NUGGET UNLESS YOU PLAN ON INSPECTING YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE TAKING THE KEYS BACK.

Has anyone else had this problem??? :confused:

All I wanna know is if they damaged it once and were unwilling to do anything about it...why in the world would you give them another chance to do so???

The saying goes "Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice"

Having said that, i hope you can get it cleaned up. That's the one you're wanting to sell right?

ultrablew

Ok well this is the 2nd year that I've stayed at the Golden Nugget for the Mint 400 and this is the 2nd year in a row that they have damaged my truck in valet :(

WTF!!! First year they ran my bumper into a yellow pole which I didn't notice until I washed my truck two weeks after the race... ok so had I caught it sooner maybe I would have had a chance. Needless to say they were not helpful.

This year they scrapped the entire roof of the truck-this was not noticed until 2 days after I got home-called them right away and told them what happened they said they would research it and then I didn't get a call back. I called them and left a message and they finally returned my call stating that I couldn't prove they did it and they couldn't go back far enough on their computers to see it coming in not scratched... they could only see it scratched... convenient.... I asked how far back their records were kept and they refused to answer that.

Then I was told I must check my vehicle from top to bottom every time I leave their establishment. Otherwise they are not responsible for damage.

BEWARE-DO NOT USE THE VALET AT THE GOLDEN NUGGET UNLESS YOU PLAN ON INSPECTING YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE TAKING THE KEYS BACK.

Has anyone else had this problem??? :confused:

Coulda stayed with me by S/F....Oh well, maybe next time.

Last edited:

ciscokid8

I took my 2 week old F-350 to the Treasure Island or TR and Valet'ed it. I came out a few hours later and my truck was sitting in front. I figured its because im a rock star but in fact they drove it into the garage and scrapted the top on the higher level. When I said that was my truck and looking to get the keys i was surrounded by managers as well as the guy that "parked" it, apologizing. We exchanged info, i got 3 estimates and they cut me a check with in 2 weeks. No questions asked. Very honest, and upfront. I would recomend the Treasure Island or TR anyday.

KitRacer

The Golden Nugget valet parked our chase truck in the parking structure. When we got to the pit we noticed the antenna for the race radio had been ripped off and laying in the bed of the truck. I don't think we ever confronted Golden Nugget about it. I know they heard that thing rip off the cab. It would have been nice if they would have told us before we got to the pit.