golden west cycle 150

ikikazz73

RDC Crypto
Well matlock took 1st pro. Ray fay took 1st expert. D_Bergstrom took 3rd expert. I think grunlund (sp) took 5th pro.

DNPHOTO

RDC Crypto
Website
www.dnpoffroad.com
Stuart/Granlund were laying it down until a mechanical failure on the last lap. Got it fixed up and limped it in. Matlock/Goodman were a few minutes back early on, but appeared to be catching up by the 4th and ultimately took over after the breakdown. Great job to everyone who was out there today...looked like most were having a pretty good time.

Dirty Neil

RDC Crypto
They race was fun. The course real good. Once again we were bitten by the early part failure that cost us about 20 minutes to fix. Oh well, cant seem to buy a break at the races lately. We ended up 7th...... Congrats to everyone that finished.

DNPHOTO

RDC Crypto
Website
www.dnpoffroad.com
Got the photos up for those who want to surf through it. Had a blast, we'll see you at the next race!
http://www.dnpoffroad.com

BTW...whichever rider was on Q4 fr the last lap....thanks for the show. ;)

Attachments

• 08GWC150-116.jpg
    08GWC150-116.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 08GWC150-039.jpg
    08GWC150-039.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 08GWC150-097.jpg
    08GWC150-097.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 08GWC150-351.jpg
    08GWC150-351.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 170

trentk

RDC Crypto
Website
www.kendallrace.com

trentk

RDC Crypto
Website
www.kendallrace.com
Got the photos up for those who want to surf through it. Had a blast, we'll see you at the next race!
http://www.dnpoffroad.com

BTW...whichever rider was on Q4 fr the last lap....thanks for the show. ;)

thanks for the link and great pics! do you happen to know any of the other photographers who were out there? Someone was down in one of the washes and snapped some pics when I was side by side with a friend and I'd like to find it.

Thanks,
Trent

DNPHOTO

RDC Crypto
Website
www.dnpoffroad.com
The only other guys I saw out there were both shooters for Event Photo-the official BITD photographers. I'd hook you up with contact info, but I don't have it for them. Check with BITD's website and see if you can track them down.

RUFF_RYDER

RDC Crypto
I know its a ways away but is anyone going to be comming out to race the henderson 400 in december? Last year was awsome(besides the rain and 30 degree weather with wind)

referman

RDC Crypto
I've got pictures from checkpoint MM-8 But I'm still trying to load them up. I keep getting blocked for some reason. If someone wants to give me an email address I can send them to you and see if you can load them. I have about 12 pictures before my camara starting turning itself off. weak batteries.

LVJames...

Hayward Racing

RDC Crypto
I've got pictures from checkpoint MM-8 But I'm still trying to load them up. I keep getting blocked for some reason. If someone wants to give me an email address I can send them to you and see if you can load them. I have about 12 pictures before my camara starting turning itself off. weak batteries.

LVJames...

blakjak619@yahoo.com

If ya still need assistance I can upload to a couple of free photo sites for you...

referman

RDC Crypto
blakjak619@yahoo.com

If ya still need assistance I can upload to a couple of free photo sites for you...

I'll send them today to ya in a bit. Hopefully it will work for you. I've already email the webmaster to find out why it won't let me upload. . Thanks for doing this dude.

LVJames...

CRAWLR

RDC Crypto
I was lucky enough to run the 2nd and 4th laps so i didn't have to deal with much dust but I heard the first lap was brutal. We had a good consistent day with no problems, started 6th and finished 4th. The course was so much fun, I wished the race was longer! I can't wait to see all the pics, there were photographers all over the place that should have been getting some great shots. Especially the guy sitting at the bottom of that four foot drop off!

referman

RDC Crypto