Golf cart vs. F 150 wreck at MORE 500

Jdoag29

Reaction
Has anyone heard any details about the wreck that took place at the Lucerne night race this past weekend. Some people were air lifted out. I was told it was a golf cart vs. an F 150. Thanks

Reaction
My third hand understanding is that it appears the golf car pulled on to Camp Rock Road from the desert into the path of the F-150. I also had a report of a UTV into the side of a motorhome.

Giant Geoff

Reaction
There where tons for kids playing this weekend so I was telling some friends to be extra careful and it was nice to see all my friends pits 100’ away from the course.

PLS

Reaction
What we heard at the race was that the cart/UtV got a flat which kicked it in front of the truck. Two girls were in it and were airlifted.

3G RACING

Reaction
Ouch, I hope nothing serious happened to the girls.

Huntington Beach

Reaction
The cart veered into the F150 traveling towards it... 2 females with multiple fractures airlifted. They were both stable when the helo landed. I went back to racing after that.

loose_nut

Reaction
my wife is one of the medics that responded to the cart vs f150 something on the cart broke they veered in front of the f150. one broken femur one head injury air lifted out, injuries not to bad ......

Armistice

Reaction
It's good that the injuries aren't that bad. I rolled up just after the helo landed. MattD and I decided to go around the hills to bypass it

I should've gone and taken some pics, lol

Tipracer

Reaction
what hole was this on ??? :rolleyes:
Nice, Coming from a buggy dork...:p
Really though, it sucks....glad to hear that the parties involved were relatively OK..could have been bad

5racer

Reaction
What happened to you in the race ?? Saw you go by on the first lap, then I never saw you come by again...Something break ???
two broken front trailing arms on first lap 20 miles apart 4 bent front shocks two worthless front by-passes ,i ran out of talent on 3rd lap and desided to park the car on a rock for about a hour ,other than that i had fun got in four laps and the texans had a blast .