golf cart

84toy

Some of you guys may have seen this at Kartek 400. My friend steve built it, it has a 900 cc engine. Just wanted to know what people thought. His first idea was to make a lifted golf cart.

Jason

Attachments

fishd00d

What A Joke
Yea I saw it there driving around, it looked way top heavy and looked like it was gona roll over every time he turned.

Go Big Or Go Home

TRDshaunTRD

it looks like it will fall apart any second too. It's a lot of work for not much fun, just a lot of stupidity. Tell your friend to at least widen the rear. And those arms look like they will bend on the first rock.

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

BeastlyFord

I got to ride in it on Friday night and it is actually very stable. We tried like hell to tip it over and we couldn't do it. He is working on widening the rear end and beefing up the arms, as well as turning a pony keg into a gas tank. He just didn't have enough time to do all of these things before the race. The only thing that broke on it was one of the lower shock mounts and that is because he only had time to put half of the shock tabs on. Since this is his first shot at building anything I think he did a pretty good job making something unique and fun that hauls ass.

TRDshaunTRD

I agree that if you put some more work into it that it could be a lot of fun.

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I WOULD SELL HIM A CART ALL READY STRIPPED DOWN RIGHT NOW FOR $200 BUCKS AND MAKE IT LOOK RIGHT I HAVE THE TANK AND ALL FOR IT

desertracer

That thing looked pretty crazy over at tech and out on the course that night. How wide are those front arms because they seem to be huge? Is he planning on running any bigger tires on that thing because he was spinning the rears off that thing. Other than that it looked pretty fun.

MDR #112

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
you think a golf cart is cool....actually i do, but my sister out in temecula has a gator, made by john deere. we took it out to her grape vines and rode around in between them, there were a few holes and lots of bumps, i was like hey sis this thing takes the whoops pretty good, as we flew up the row at like 20 mph, we even caught some air. this thing has mocho powers. and big tires...w00t

i like to jump/drift

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I think that somebody should get one of those mini-monster trucks! Those things look fun!

See ya in the dirt!

BeastlyFord

Actually, Steve has a front clip from a Gator that he is somehow going to graft onto this thing, just don't ask me how. And the front arms are 3 1/2 feet wide each.

SDranger

wow, i didn't know that steve finished that beast! Now he just needs to widen the rear and that thing will be a true glamis oddity lol

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125