Good battle in Class 3

retroblazer

Reaction
The Moss Bronco 302, took the lead over The Straightiff/Wilson Bronco in the early am. As I checked this morning, 302 was leading by 15 miles at Rm 640. There was a good race between the four entries for the first two hundred miles into San Felipe. The 349 entry parked in SF, after coolant was pouring out the exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Chas Moore

Reaction
I was chasing for Sykes/Wilson/Straightiff to San Felipe. That thing was sucking in as much dust as it was air. I think shes done @ RM 692 after Chris Wilson & Dave Sykes put in an awesome drive.

Chas Moore

Reaction
The pre-filter wasnt oiled and the main filters were getting clogged.

The issue they are having now is with the rear suspension. Crew is on the way to try to get them back up and running. Would love to see the Red Rocket finish

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Anything new?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

dislocated1

Reaction
302 @RM1045 as of 6:17pm

288 miles ahead of 2nd place

retroblazer

Reaction
Why the other guys don't just copy what the Moss Bros do is beyond me.

Straightiff and Wilson built their Bronco to be faster than the Moss Bronco. There is absolutely no doubt that it is faster, but they are still working on reliability issues. In my opinion there are already enough Broncos running in Class 3, so copying another Bronco is out for me.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Kyle D

Reaction
Somebody needs to find the Walker Ramcharger to really drive up the competition in this class......you know the Walker Texas ranger one? The stuff I've seen that Ramcharger go though dang. And if Chuck Norris drives the race is over for everyone else.

Moss2

Reaction
Thank You everyone that helped get us there and go the distance! BFG tires and pits were awesome as usual. All we had to do is put in a lot of Sunoco fuel and tighten 1 nut to get it to LaPaz. Our "slower" pace put us in a pretty proud place in the standings I think. 20 Great people including our trackers made it happen so smooth.

retroblazer

Reaction
Moss2. Great race !! Textbook win ! Hope to see the Black Bronco again next season. Any plans yet for next year ?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert