Good bye to my Dad, Wally Schwaia

1wayne

Reaction
Today I lost my Dad, my mentor, my hero. He got me into in off roading and racing back in 1969 at the age of 9 years old. He entered the Berrego Rough 50 on bet and won the race. I will never forget his excitement after winning that race. I will never forget my smile on my face when I got drive the car on Sunday the day after. He was such a inspiration to me to try as hard as we could to finish races. Dad I will miss and love you till the day I get to see you in the big race in the sky. Love you bigger then life.
20160926_144422.jpg

blue dog

Reaction
Godspeed to your father.

MAC FAB

Reaction
Sorry for your loss. Carry on that legacy with your own kids or with someone elses kids, cherish the memories. I lost my dad 8 yrs ago, tough still today.

Kilian

_
Reaction
Wayne, I am sorry for your loss. Sending positive vibes your way. When we bought the Mint in 2012, we purchased photos from each year from Trackside Photo. I just did a quick search in our archives and want to make sure you to have these two photos from 1985. PM me if you would like me to send you a link for hires files.

johndjmix

Reaction
It's always hard to lose a loved one. My condolences on your loss.

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Wayne cherish the memories and know he would always want you to be happy. God bless you brother. Racing with your children is IMO the best thing a father can do.

scary fast hummer

Reaction
My very deepest condolences on the loss of your father. Losing my father was probably the hardest thing in my life. I still miss him everyday. But I still see him in the the eyes of my sons when they laugh or when I use a phrase that would have come straight out his mouth. It won't be easy ,and it will take a long time, but it will get better. Remember to just breathe when it starts to overwhelm you.

Know that we all here join with you in counting the blessings of our fathers and the time that we have been given to share with them. Peace.

goRGgo

Reaction
Cherish the memories and pass on his best attributes to your children....if any. He will always be looking down at you. God bless!

Wendell #527

Reaction
Godspeed to your father. I lost my Dad 20 years ago and I still think about him at least once a week. I'm not so sad about it anymore though. It does get better. Hang in there.

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
Godspeed heaven just got another racer to enter the race

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today