• Forum membership has its advantages....

Good Jeep Fiberglass

highlandraceteam

Who makes the best fiberglass for the cheapest price. I have a 98 cherokee, i was also wondering how you install the rear, if there is any glass for it.
Thanks

Bryan_D

Well there is no rear glass for the 1997-2001 cherokee. But John at Ajax auto has probably the best glass for the fronts in that year. This is a pic of the fronts and the rears are just a rear flair that is sheetmetal screwed on. This is Billy Bunches prerunner but runs the same glass as the race cars.

Brandon_Charley

Formerly "Cracka Racing"
Sheck with Perry's they've been doing a lot of different stuff lately, pretty sure they did a Grand Cherokee on all 4 corners.

ShaneR

scvprerunner1 said:
heres a pic, from perrys glass
Where did you find that pic of the Grand Cherokee? I went to the Perry's fab and Fiber website and couldn't find it. I have a Grand Cherokee with front fenders from Leduc but need the rear. The front and rear molds that Leduc had got sent to Mexico with the old TT on accident and were never seen again. Any info you have would be great!

Brandon_Charley

Formerly "Cracka Racing"
ShaneR said:
Where did you find that pic of the Grand Cherokee? I went to the Perry's fab and Fiber website and couldn't find it. I have a Grand Cherokee with front fenders from Leduc but need the rear. The front and rear molds that Leduc had got sent to Mexico with the old TT on accident and were never seen again. Any info you have would be great!
Perry's been posting their new stuff on here and DR, they've been doing some crazy conversions lately.