Good Luck everyone racing Baja!

Chase 2

Reaction
Thanks Patty!! I saw Chris running around in his "side by side" out at the USDR race Sunday, it was really great to see him in the Dez!

RacerX1

Reaction
Thanks Patty!! I saw Chris running around in his "side by side" out at the USDR race Sunday, it was really great to see him in the Dez!
Yah, we were out there. He had to test out his suspension. He just had it re-done. I gotta get to more of those races. I've only done one. They are cool! Our rider took first overall so that made for an exciting day ~ (go Morgy)!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand............

Hoping Anna Cody's girls team kicks some major booty!!

J Caster

Honda TRX700XX Pilot
Reaction
All this talk about Baja and I'm starting to get antsy! I can't wait anymore! Work is killing me!

Patty you and Chris should just come down and hang out. You know it's going to be a goodtime! :D

CraigChr

Reaction
Leaving tomorrow for the 11 day trip- Putting all of our final touches on now-

Josh... see you on the course buddy...

George... any luck on SCORE?

Craig-

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
i cant wait to go down this weekend look for 213x :D

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
what section are you running during the race?
im leaving right now for ensenada
we will be prerunning from ojos to rm 100 i think and im not racing the 500 this year hopefully the baja 1000

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Thanks Gidge! We are rolling outta LA today-

Craig-
Well if you read this in Baja, Know that we are at Punta Cabras and there to support a friend. We won't have a spare wheel for you but will do whatever it takes to get you to the finish. You know you have a crew there for support.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
Had a great day of prerunning today, we did the loop from ojos to the hyw 2 times.
Im back home safe the only problem was the border wait 2 hours :eek:

CraigChr

Reaction
Well if you read this in Baja, Know that we are at Punta Cabras and there to support a friend. We won't have a spare wheel for you but will do whatever it takes to get you to the finish. You know you have a crew there for support.
Thanks Trey-

White quad- 100A... Steve will be coming through that section. I'll let him know-

Craig-