Good song for videos

phorensic2k

Reaction
Attention video editors: that means you Austin, and other people like you. Found a new song today that would go great with an offroad video. It's a collaboration between Disturbed, Static X, and Slipknot. The "band" is called Clay People and the song is called Awake. One of the few songs that can make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and my scalp tingle. Definately worth a listen.

sirhk100

Reaction
Hey that's illegal!!!

singlehanded

Reaction
I think the new thrice cd would be cool for a video just start on song 1 and then the cds done the video should be over.....

TDORSloppy

Reaction
I want some good ol Enya or Kenny G in a offroad video. That would be radical! But nothing gets my panties in a bunch like Michael Bolton singing "when a man loves a woman". I celebrate the man's entire catalog.......

I was just *ucking around, but seriously, the opening song in the new crusty (#8?) is the best yet. Band is Sinisstar, song is freak of nature. Thrice is cool but a little too EMO for me.

Donahoe

Reaction
Berry Manilow........ I write the songs...

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
How about this, I was digging through a pile of cd's the other day and found an old one ('89) Joe Satriani - Flying in a Blue Dream. There are three songs on there that every time I hear them, I picture hardcore off road racing in my head. They are track #3 Can't Slow Down, #7 One Big Rush, #12 Back to Shalla-Bal. The last two are instrumental guitar rock, perfect for a video. If anybody ever does a video with those, I want to see it.