Good trans shop in Temecula?

rickf

Sort of off topic but my wife's 01 Yukon's transmission took a dump yesterday.:mad:
(POS, only had 140,000 miles!)
Anywhoo............anybody know of a good (and cheap) trans rebuilder in the Temecula area?

Thanks guys!

Stone Crawler

Sort of off topic but my wife's 01 Yukon's transmission took a dump yesterday.:mad:
Anywhoo............anybody know of a good (and cheap) trans rebuilder in the Temecula area?

Thanks guys!
Culhanes, back side of Lake elsinore. I think they call that Lakeland village over there.

ATS 89 Yota

Thanks guys!
If this isnt a race/prerunner application, try Murrieta Transmission in Murrieta. Talk to Harry. He knows his stuff and is a great guy.

empty pockets

transmission Mikes in Beaumont, Ca. ,,, Give him a call, I am sure he can help you out.. Tell him Gary from Empty Pockets Racing sent ya.

Actually it's a 4L65E but I hear they're pretty close.

Thanks for all the input, going out to the garage for some pliers to pull a couple of teeth; I hear the Toothfairy's in tight with Obama!
www.700r4.com is their website. They specialize in GM Overdrive Transmissions = 700R4, 4L60E, 4L80E, and your 4L65E and others. They ship tranys all over the world.