• Forum membership has its advantages....

GoPro footage from the 2015 NORRA Mexican 1000.

Rory

Crayola Killer
I'm kinda Jones'n to get behind the wheel of a race car again and with the MINT 400 and NORRA Mexican 1000 coming up I decided to look through some footage I had sitting on the computer. I thought I'd download some in car footage of Day 1, Super Stage 1 from NORRA. The footage starts about 2 miles after we turned off the hwy in Camalu and headed south towards San Quintin. Since it was only day 1 I decided to try not to do anything foolish so I stayed between 75-80% most of the day. Sit back and enjoy, call it computer prerunning for this years NORRA.......

biffgnar

Good memories. First few miles figuring out how to work together.

Know what you mean about wanting to be in the car For me will be left seat in Darren Skilton's Grand Cherokee first week of April at the Sonora Rally. Very excited.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

TRichards

Keep them coming Rory. Do you have the section where you are going thru the sand dunes with all those pink flowers?

Zambo

Enjoyed that. Gotta get back to wrenchin'. 2 months to go.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Good memories. First few miles figuring out how to work together.

Know what you mean about wanting to be in the car For me will be left seat in Darren Skilton's Grand Cherokee first week of April at the Sonora Rally. Very excited.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Eric, glad to hear you have moved back into the left seat! It took us a little while to get in sync but once we did we were moving pretty good.....even with only 3 gears....LOL.

Keep them coming Rory. Do you have the section where you are going thru the sand dunes with all those pink flowers?
Todd, yes, I have that footage also. That's about the same place the passenger side rear brake line worked itself loose (prep deal) and I had a soft brake pedal for the rest of the day and I kept blowing tight corners. We bled the brakes in BOLA that night and never had another brake issue.