Gordons jump

fishd00d

What A Joke
Way cool!! Thats pretty damn big lol.. I bet that landing hurt a little. I gotta get the stills develpoed from this weekend in Glamis we should have a few shots like that lol.

Go Big Or Go Home

singlehanded

break anything in the front?

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
f*** craig thats crazy. i think you need to get that cage finshed for sure. looks like a pretty bug hit how fast were you going? awsome pics though

beamdream

Thanks. Gotta thank Chris (Wannabrprerunner) and his friends for helping video. They have that and I will get it soon. The only thing I did was tweak my radiator but that wasnt anything some JB Weld couldnt fix. Was up and running in no time! Time for that dmn front bumper!! AND CAGE---AUSTIN!

C-$

fishd00d

What A Joke
Ya Craig we gotta get that thing finished pretty quick here lol. My truck is coming apart this week to put the link on.....

Give me a call this week and we'll figure out your cage.

Go Big Or Go Home

tedmales

those are cool pics, but i think your setting a bad example, no protective gear, no cage. thats just as bad as the rails that everyone talks bad about doing the same thing. and when gordon does it, he is in a trophy truck. not baggin on you, but maybe you went a a little to big?

life is too short to be small

redline

if you had a bumper on the front how the pics look you would have been on you lid. the jump was bad ass but ass the brains......no

mgobaja

I think that with stunts like that the dunes will for sure stay open for a long time. The BLM and other government agencies will probabaly start to encourage jump contests to see who drives like the biggest retard and then reward them with paper trophies and allowing them to make contributions to their retirement funds.

Maybe you should go jump at the " Wall " during the next MDR race and see if you cant get some more air or try to out jump some of the race trucks.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by mgobaja on 04/20/03 08:16 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

beamdream

Hey thanks alot. I appreciate you baggin on me. So I have no brains? Its funny, I jumped this thing about 10 times and each time it landed like I was resting on clouds.. The one picture I show you where I dig in, you select few get on my case-----again, thanks for baggin. Why dont you email the rails and everyone that end up in the hospital cause they were drunker than I failed spelling. With love...Craig

C-$

mgobaja

I think it's great that you have built somthing so nice to play with as a toy. But the BLM who already has a full plate chasing down the drunks ( as you said ) in their sand rails will now have to worry about people ( not just you ) jumping their trucks and while you might not hurt anybody else they will have to respond when you hurt yourself. And while all you see on most race footage tapes is the trucks in the air, that isnt all they get dishe` out on race day. They get a little bit of everything from flat out fireroads to miles of whooped out pole line roads to sand washes an real nasty crossgrain. So while it looks cool to sky your trucks, is it really allowing you to test the full potential of you truck and your fabrication skills. And a bulk of the people who are out jumping their trucks are not wearing helmets and they also lack quality built cages to protect them from themselves.