Got A Truck?

jeff

I was cruising around a board and came across this post...

"Anybody interested in building a 44" tire monster truck for MONSTER PULLS? If you own a mini truck - Toyota, S10, S15, Dakota, Ranger...... and want to bild it to pull, freestyle and crush, email me for more info. We have decided to downsize the trucks to 44" inch instead of 48" inch. This will give more 4x4 owners a chance to get involved with us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 12 | From: Diamond City , Arkansas | Registered: Jul 2002 | IP: Logged"

So... Anyone got a S-10, Ranger or Tacoma they want to "MONSTER TRUCK" ? It might just be the next HUGE craze out in California... or not. I'm sure Cali chicks would flock to the "****" driving a MONSTER TRUCK!

Where's FULLPULL ? Might be a relative of his doing the build ups.

Gabe Lara

I don't know, Jeff.
It seems the trend has been alot of "Monster Trucks" running around here in So Cal.
I know that ORU and 4 Wheel Parts up here by my work always has their vast collection of "Stupid Duties" and other street trucks parked out front. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking their "thing", but the point I'm trying to make that is they're all over the place!

-Gabe

sirhk100

I've got a friend with a S/D on 37"s and honestly when we go out we always have chicks yelling, the truck does attract attention. I also remember talking to a chick awhile back, we were cruising around town somewhere and she saw a Chevy HD with a RCD kit on it sitting on 35" tires. She was like "WOW that's a nice truck" So the conversation started. "What!!! The only thing cool about that truck is they paid my pay check with that lift and it would be nice to tow the enclosed or something with. Other then that the lift was a waste of money and purly for looks" She responded with "What do you like those trucks with the bars and stuff going everywhere?" I said "yes". She said "They look dumb". Well, about a month later I took her to the dezert and now she likes those trucks with tubes going everywhere. What I'm saying is that chicks that don't go to the dezert (hot surfer chicks etc...) don't know, they're looking at a '02 Super Duty on 37" tires and saying WOW$$$$$$$.

Any opinions? Are there any chicks on this board?
Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

jeff

I think a mini-truck MONSTER TRUCK craze would be sweet... imagine a Tacoma trying to stop 44" tires with it's stock brakes. If only we had the creativity of the Arkansas truck owners working on prerunners. Fish's truck would be a dime a dozen! (jk fish) I agree with Gabe - I sell nosebleed lifts every once and a great while and there is a glut of them in SoCal. I'm trying to buy a SuperDuty (it'll get used and abused towing and hauling) and plan to run a 35" tire with no lift. Everyone I talk to is like "jack that f'er up" throw some 38's or 40's on it and pimp it... bah!

I want someone to step up and build an old Ranger MONSTER CRUSHER... and then run it at the UP events. I bet a Monster truck would whoop on that course... That gets me thinking... that Monster Jerky dude needs to run the UP course... :) Rednecks Unite!

Aloha

Gabe Lara

While we're on the subject...

I have a friend here at work with a "Stupid Duty" and he refers to my Silverado as a "mini truck" because I'm not nosebled- out, and up on the 44's like him...

I just laugh and remind him that it is a "daily driver"... No need for any type of compensation on my behalf.

-Gabe

motoxscott

With all this demand will someone out there buy my Superduty. If you want hot chicks yelling at you and thinking you're the bomb, this is the truck for you !!

I need to sell this thing to build a class 8 F-150.

jeff

I'm looking to buy a 1999.5 or newer Ford SuperDuty. Gotta be Diesel... Gotta be CrewCab... Gotta be 4wd... Gotta be a Short Box... Gotta be an Auto transmission... gotta be an XLT or Lariat.

Got one for sale that fits the bill? Lemme know!

Aloha

ntsqd

I think we ought to take it down a notch. Let's build a MiniMoke on 36's........

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

poolman

My wife drives a Super Duty and says you little boyz with white fenders drool over it.God (Ford) made Super Dutys to get those race turcks to the races,poolman

Virtually Unlimited