• Forum membership has its advantages....

Got me a new scammer on the hook...

Sparky

Bwahahahahaaa!!! Here is the email thread so far.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: BAD SITUATION
To: Brandis Holland <brandisholland@hotmail.com>

Have you offered to perform fellatio on the hotel manager? That should be your next step. If that fails, then you should offer buttsex. Let me know what the manager says about that.

Regards,

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 5:41 AM, Brandis Holland <brandisholland@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mark,
I am sorry to disturb you with this .I understand how this may sound to you,I could have Loved to call or text you but I didn't come here with my cell phone and I have already made a lot of expenses,I am facing a hard time here because i have no money on me.I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home so please let me know on time., I want you to send it via western union outlet or money gram so i can receive it with my passport.

I am desperately waiting to read from you soon so that I will know my faith and the next step to take.
Brandis

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:22:02 -0700
Subject: Re: BAD SITUATION
To: brandisholland@hotmail.com

There is always prostitution.

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Brandis Holland <brandisholland@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

How are you doing? Hope you are keeping fine. I am presently in Madrid, Spain for a Medical Seminar which just ended and am having some difficulties that i need your help to resolve. Somehow, i have misplaced my bag containing my credit card and all my money, due to this mishap am unable to pay my hotel bill and the hotel management has threatened to take legal action or better still forcefully eject me out of the hotel if i fail to pay soon. That is the more reason why i am writing to ask for an urgent loan of €2000 Euro from you to sort-out the bill and help myself back home to finish the expansion works that is going on in the hospital..I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home so please let me know on time., I want you to send it via western union outlet or money gram so i can receive it with my passport.

Anticipating your reply at the earliest to my request.

Address. Calle del Carmen 4. Puerta del Sol,
Madrid, Spain

Receivers Name : Brandis Holland

Receivers Calle del Carmen 4. Puerta del Sol, *

Madrid, Spain

And immediately you send the money kindly get back to me with these following details.

Text Question : for who

Text Answer : Brandis Holland

Sender Name and Address

MTCN #:

Amount Sent.

I promise to pay you back your money as soon as i return home.
I am desperately waiting to read from you soon so that I will know my faith and the next step to take.

Sincerely
Brandis Holland

Sparky

Update...

Hello Brandis,

If conditions are that bad, you may need to trade with the manager on a Rusty Trombone or a Dirty Sanchez. It does not seem that simple fellatio will solve your problems.

Please suggest the Rusty Trombone to the manager and let me know if he approves.

I do have the 2000Euro, but I need to know that you have at least attempted the Rusty Trombone before we proceed.

Regards,
- Hide quoted text -

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Brandis Holland <brandisholland@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mark,
Thanks for your effort o me, i want you to know that the condition i am here was so terrible so please if you can help me let know, with any amount of money you have with you.