Got Truck, no money to race it

co-pilot

Reaction
Frustrated, bought a 7 truck a couple of years ago, raced 500, 1000, Supertition 250 and the 425, been racing with friends, the best way to do it, but this damn economy, and new additions to families have taken my best friends out of the game. I still want to race but cant afford to do it all myself, and as a result, the truck sat in the garage for SF250 and yesterdays race in Primm, what a waste!! Looking for sponsorship or partnership. Gonna try to get a couple of other guys I know to join in, if they arent interested, I'm screwed, and will have to sell the truck or just continue to look at in the garage while I drink beer. If you have any contacts or advice on selling some advertising space on this truck and trailer, please share them, cause dam it, I want to race!!

charlie_brown

Reaction
thats why i just built a street legal prerunner. i can drive it when ever i want, where i want and i can aford to build it once (maybe 2 times) but not 5 times a year. oh and i dont have to wait on anybody.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Pick and choose what race you want to do. May not be able to do all of em but one or two you may be able to swing. I feel for ya. Many are in the same boat. Hang in there.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Snore offers great racing for a relatively cheap price....I know that doesn't put any money in your pocket to race but it will require a lot less money than a full tilt Mexico race....

Small entry, camping is possible, lap races=less crew and the competition is first rate!

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Don't forget MORE now Nimrod!

$200 entry for a 460 mile race in the sportsman class!

As we all know, PREP is the killer when it comes to cash needs of our race vehicles.
It's rough all the way around dude.

Check out this site... you may find some guys that are interested.

http://www.dirtmob.com

steve0we

Reaction
As we all know, PREP is the killer when it comes to cash needs of our race vehicles.
It's rough all the way around dude

If you give me all the parts from your car Wheezy, my prep wont be that bad!:p

dezertboy69

Reaction
yeah if we can see what exactly you are workin eith it would help to get possible partners interested!!! cause everyone knows we are suckers for pictures around here!!!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
yeah if we can see what exactly you are workin eith it would help to get possible partners interested!!! cause everyone knows we are suckers for pictures around here!!!

jajaja so true!!!:D

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
If you give me all the parts from your car Wheezy, my prep wont be that bad!:p

:eek: Likewise :D

Extra motor / transaxle would be nice to have!

dsms motorsports

Reaction
what are you looking to do, I always hear people around saying they want to buy a seat, like say for example the upcomming MORE 500 what would you need to have someone onboard? 1 advice from me is stop drinking beer and looking at it, it doesn't help.

co-pilot

Reaction
Well, thanks for the advice. It is actuall my best friends truck, hence "Co-pilot". We are just bumming to not be out there racing with all of you guys. We love Mexico, and the SCORE races. I was hoping to find some financial support for us in return for some advertising on the truck. I was also throwing out some feelers for interested possible partners. My buddy who own the truck isn't to the stage where he's willing to bring in a random yet, and thankfully so. We got the call from our new daddy/driver, and he's back!!!! Still would love to get any financial assistance possible in trade for advertising on the truck, chase trucks, and trailer. It know its a long shot on here, but it only takes one to make a difference. Anyways, looks like we will be seeing some dirt in early June!!!! Good job chicken lips on finding the pics of the truck. Viva BAJA!