Gott Powersports Presents Vorra's Fallon 250

jackassracing89

We are just under 1 month until VORRA's Fallon 250. . Friday will consist of a Poker run so everyone can check the track out. Friday afternoon Tech and Registration will take place in downtown Fallon at the Convention center. Similar to last year, we will run 3 individual races on Saturday. Starting early Saturday morning, MX and Quads will have to run 2-3 42 mile laps. Next, The UTV's will start their own race running 3-5 laps. Finally, starting late afternoon and into the night all buggies and trucks will race 4-6 laps. This is a true desert race with the track having just about everything, fast wide open, a couple cool canyons, a few whoop sections and back into some wide open roads. . Last year we had 99 entries, and as of this morning we are at 50. I expect us to eclipse the 100 entry count in the next couple weeks. So far we have racers coming from Arizona, So Cal, Las Vegas, Washington, Utah and Oregon. If you have not raced a VORRA event, you are missing out! We remain one of the most economical race organizations out there. While still holding safe, family friendly and competitive racing. See vorraracing.com for all the details. Hope to see some of you soon!

jackassracing89

Hey Guys, been getting a lot of calls the few days asking about the race. First and foremost, the RACE IS ON! I have confirmed it multiple times with BLM and our insurance.
We are over 80 pre entries so far. A few minor tweaks to the schedule, as now everything is taking place out at the track. I still need entries in order to get the MX and Quad race going. But I have heard from many guys that they are coming. If your on the fence, get off it and get registered. I can confirm a lot of people coming from so cal, so. Nevada and Arizona who just want a race.
All the info is posted on our website including our covid guidelines. Keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest details. We are also going live tonight on social media at 7pm with some updates.
Erica sacks will be holding navigation courses online and at the race track to help people with getting their GPS set up. She will also have course notes for purchase.
Pre registration closes at midnight Friday.
As far as VORRA goes, this race is gonna be big!!!

BajaboundMoto

We might run out (let's hope we do!) of TACOS (free) on race day!

Coming up from near San Diego. Looking forward to having some fun and new experience
!

JenMorton

What better way to make new racing friends than over tacos?
And you'll be supporting our buddy Ruben and his company sampling Don Wapo Hot Sauce.
www.DonWapo.com to get yours if you can't make it all the way to Fallon.
Looking forward to a great time with great people!
Don wapo logo.jpg

jackassracing89

106 pre entries! And a ton more racers calling saying they are coming. Starting order, updated schedule, maps and GPS files are being posted as I write this. If you're on the fence, and have a race car prepped and ready to race, DON'T MISS THIS ONE! With the way things are shutting down again, the question is when will the next one be? Check out our website, Vorraracing.com for all the news

Phoenix0783

106 pre entries! And a ton more racers calling saying they are coming. Starting order, updated schedule, maps and GPS files are being posted as I write this. If you're on the fence, and have a race car prepped and ready to race, DON'T MISS THIS ONE! With the way things are shutting down again, the question is when will the next one be? Check out our website, Vorraracing.com for all the news
Starting order not a draw?

jackassracing89

Correct, for this race we did things a tad different. Being our first two races were cancelled due to covid, for the racers that had paid for the entry fees and did not request a refund we kept them at the top of the starting order. I think it was fair to take care of the people who took care of vorra.

J Prich

Rad to see such great turnout.

J Prich

I'm not that familiar with the terrain up there. Is it mostly fast roads like in the pics or is there rough stuff, whoops, silt, etc?

43mod

Sandy wash that will get whoopy. Long sandy backside slightly uphill road. Some rollers that can change lives. Downhill fast gravel canyon road race that will get braking whoops. Then back across the rocky nasty section along the flat that a tt can probably do 110-120 on or possibly destroy some scgit if they get off course just a little.

y2kbaja

It’s 41.6 miles and fast lap is about 41 mins.