GPS TRACKS - CATAVINA TO BOLA

BajaBubba

RDC Crypto
I typically like to self guide my own rides but I wouldn't be opposed to someone legit showing me and a few guys around south of San Q to BOLA. One way ride and truck out.

Not really into the 10+ rider groups. Maybe 3-4 guys tops. Fast.

Anyone out there do stuff like that whos legit. I know Henge does some bigger group rides, alexander smith I've reached out to a few times but I think he's moved on from that.

Anyone else know someone whos got a ton of experience who would want to guide ? Maybe a 100$ per rider could go towards the deal and expenses , rooms , food paid.
I would recommend Poncho from Diespro Adventour... He is a great guy and San Q based, fast on a bike and well respected, cheers!

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
Here’s the Bill Nichols trail which gets you over from Catavina to Puertecitos. From there you head south to the turn off to Calamajue (where the old Coco’s was at) where you go through Frog Canyon and out to El Crusero (by Highway).
It’s been a while since I’ve ridden parts of this so I’d contact Tim Morton to confirm the route

Good luck and have a great ride
Baja Charlie
I'm not a fan of posting tracks/trails on the internet, that is a tough ride, too hard for some... We rode it in November, however, you do you!

Advertising supports this site

BajaboundMoto

RDC Crypto
Website
bajaboundmoto.com
Don't ask me for PGS tracks, I can barely spell GSP, but now with this buggy racing stuff I'm kinda liking the technology of Leadnav. See @AZ7000' , I'm not totally unteachable ;-)
I know more trails than most people out there, and it's all in my head, including routes and trails to make it more difficult or easier depending on the group, weather, daylight, or whatever, but I can't remember peoples names... Riding motos in Baja is what I've done my entire life, well, since I was about 6...
Small groups only, no cookie-cutter stuff, no beginner riders (well, not usually, but just returned last night from an interesting and entertaining 6-dayer...)