Graduates 2009!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Whos graduating this year? From highschool college anything?
Im finally graduating from Parker High School and im not going to lie im going to miss it.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
As the cliche goes, "Those were the best years of your life."

Congrats Ruckus. :)

I miss very, very little about high school.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
yea, Im just going to miss some of my friends and not having to do anything, however i hate the drama.... as you can tell by the fact i joined racings drama center jk.

RojoOjoRacin

Reaction
Just remember the good part though, no matter how old you get the high school girls stay the same age....

Classic movie quote.. You gotta do the hand jester when you say it.

Last edited by a moderator:

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Ruckus trust me you wont miss anything about that school I graduated over 3 years ago and have never stepped foot on the campus since! I am graduating from Yavapai College in Prescott with my Associates of Business Administration...

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
congrats buddy i know 5th grade for the 7th time is tough there are no pop up books in high school :D

dezertranger1600

Reaction
Now go out & find a job...! Congrats on graduating bud.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
you wont miss it!
every day is ditch day :D

Shaggy

Reaction
Congratulations to you. Good luck in whatever you do. High school for me was so much fun. I had enough credits to graduate when I was junior, but my parents wouldn't let me.:mad: I still had a great senior year though.:D

trent06

Mush
Reaction
My son,so I just got a $3000 a month raise.
WOW! That is my college semesters tuition!!! I know my Mom and Pop will be excited come next April it will be more then a 3k raise for them as 2 kids are in college right now!:eek: And both are graduating next April!

P.S. I am assuming the raise they are getting will go from college to Racing what a trade off!!!! LOL

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
Congratulations B !! You know will be there to watch you walk.......don't trip :) Then June 18th I get to go see my nephew graduate from Barstow High, Where I graduated many years ago.......Riffians Forever !!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
When we ditched, we would go off-roading. One of my best friends had a CJ. Elsinore, Canyon Lake, Wildomar truck trail, Tenaja, Ortegas,etc:D
we would go to the beach since it was a few blocks away and one year we went to the zoo for my Bday :D