Grannies breached Area 51

Cadwell

Reaction
Was just doing my normal area 51 update reading on different sites and stumbled across this video of some grandmas that just blew by the warning signs for Area 51 and kept going!!! the video is 12 minutes long but it gets good about half way!! BTW the security out there has some nice chevys!!!

link to pics of their chevys...
http://www.dreamlandresort.com/area51/cammos_chevy.html

Area 51 breach vid...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nt0jgGNek"]YouTube - Breaching Area 51[/ame]

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Funny part is you can see Area 51 on Google Earth.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
so what happened to the grannies?

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
Poor grannies were under the impression there was a guard at a gate to turn them away. I actually fell sorry for the commo dudes for having to conduct the standard breach area 51 body cavity search. :eek:

You know for being elderly and possibly having no previous criminal record they will get off easier than if that was us in a prerunner with a cooler in the back full of beer claiming to be looking for our pit. :D

FarrisMotorsports

Reaction
I wonder what they would do if I breached in my prerunner? Overlay google earth on the GPS showing all of the roads and a getaway...I would probably run out of fuel before they caught me.

Sheaco

Reaction
I wonder what they would do if I breached in my prerunner? Overlay google earth on the GPS showing all of the roads and a getaway...I would probably run out of fuel before they caught me.

Don't run, you'll just die tired. lol
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk-47OxqHqI"]YouTube - Predator Drone Gun Camera[/ame]

michael_loomis

Reaction
C'mon... Area 51 rumors.

I'm sure they caught, passed and pulled them over, turned them around after a little threatening lecture.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Was just doing my normal area 51 update reading on different sites and stumbled across this video of some grandmas that just blew by the warning signs for Area 51 and kept going!!! the video is 12 minutes long but it gets good about half way!! BTW the security out there has some nice chevys!!!

No offense Cadwell, but there is nothing normal about that.......LOL:D

Cadwell

Reaction
No offense Cadwell, but there is nothing normal about that.......LOL:D

I have had an interest in area 51 since about the 5th grade when I started learning about planes. I even remember waking up about 7 in the morning on thursdays back in 1992 just so i can lay in my bed and feel when the Aurora plane fly over cause the shockwaves made my bed shake! I hope to someday drive out to that peak that overlooks area 51 someday!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I have had an interest in area 51 since about the 5th grade when I started learning about planes. I even remember waking up about 7 in the morning on thursdays back in 1992 just so i can lay in my bed and feel when the Aurora plane fly over cause the shockwaves made my bed shake! I hope to someday drive out to that peak that overlooks area 51 someday!

Im not working lets go, Im serious.

Dezertpilot

Reaction

forktom

Reaction
ive always wondered what if a caravan of like 100 people started driving toward it. what would they do?

Cadwell

Reaction
Well lets plan a RDC area 51 road trip for the spring when the temps aren't that bad! Maybe we all meet at stateline the day before and wake up early the next morning drive out to the peak and camp out over night! we will see about doing a live webcast from the peak! Also according to the website most activity happens on moonless nights so if anybody has night vision cameras or goggles it might come in handy!!

michael_loomis

Reaction
I'm in as soon as modern warfare 2 comes out!! Lmao

forktom

Reaction