Grannies breached Area 51

Dezertpilot

Reaction
ive always wondered what if a caravan of like 100 people started driving toward it. what would they do?

SUPPOSEDLY their is explosive devices placed all around so I would hate to off road it and hit a mine lol, but they would probably capture you and use you as experiments lol

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Well lets plan a RDC area 51 road trip for the spring when the temps aren't that bad! Maybe we all meet at stateline the day before and wake up early the next morning drive out to the peak and camp out over night! we will see about doing a live webcast from the peak! Also according to the website most activity happens on moonless nights so if anybody has night vision cameras or goggles it might come in handy!!

Lest do this Spring 2010 OFFICIAL RDC AREA 51 trip:)
Ill bring some high powered spotting scopes and see if I can get ahold of some night vision goggles.

mustafa

Reaction
I hope to someday drive out to that peak that overlooks area 51 someday!

I think that peak was called Freedom Ridge and it was only about 12 miles away, but the govt swallowed that land up years ago. The closest viewing point is now about 20 miles away.

Sheaco

Reaction
ive always wondered what if a caravan of like 100 people started driving toward it. what would they do?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ELhy4_0hM"]YouTube - Crazy Mini-Gun[/ame]

michael_loomis

Reaction
Man, you guys watch way too many movies! :D

Cadwell

Reaction
The peak everyone goes to now is tikaboe (sp) peak. its about 26 miles away and is on the other side of the interstate so you are not on govt property. According to the website www.dreamlandresort.com the best viewing times is early in the morning before the heat waves develop from the desert floor. And most black op flight test happen during moonless nights almost after the last Janet flight leaves back to Las Vegas with the employees that don't have the high levels of classification to see or know about those flights. The current google earth shows a new hanger being built there that is pretty big but new photos are on that website thats shows it complete. Just FYI I do believe in UFOs but I don't think area 51 is home to them. I am more intrested in the Black ops that happen there more than anything.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Were gonna do this trip Cadwell...

Cadwell

Reaction
Were gonna do this trip Cadwell...[/QUOT

I say closer to the end of the year when we can figure out possible dates for 2010 we will get things together and storm the gate........wait i meant go to the peak, yeah thats it. But like I said before we can meet up in Primm on like a thursday or friday night, drive out to the area the next day and go exploring and see the camo dudes at the signs then make our way to the peak and camp out over night and see what happens. But we have to plan it for a moonless night. I might have to drop the wifey off in vegas for the night to shop and such but I don't think she will mind!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
We gotta make sure we have night vision binoc's. Remember we gotta get a rental!!!!

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction

Sheaco

Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYHeZCEFwhI"]YouTube - Mars Attacks! (Trailer)[/ame]

D4D

Reaction
Not the type of guy that bites onto this stuff but for you Area 51 guys you might find this interesting.

I have a close friend that runs a driving school on the east coast, 95% of what they do is train FBI and CIA types, how to drive fast, drive through rough terrain, do pit spins, shoot while driving, etc. He called me last week and asked when I would be in the Vegas area again as he wants to check out off road racing. He is now based in Vegas and is operating the school from a new training facility with a off road and a high speed asphalt area. I asked him where in Vegas and all he said was that it was outside of Vegas, I said "Area 51" joking and all he said again was "Outside of Vegas". I don't know that it is Area 51 but it could be. Maybe they are training in Area 51 and using the runways asphalt??????

michael_loomis

Reaction
just thought this thread could use some 09-09-09 love!!!

BTW, Mike... off topic.. there is a 2nd $500 car series called Chump Car World Series now. (chumpcar.com) and they have alot of 24 hour races. We gotta get you into one of the driver seats buddy!

Cadwell

Reaction
Not the type of guy that bites onto this stuff but for you Area 51 guys you might find this interesting.

I have a close friend that runs a driving school on the east coast, 95% of what they do is train FBI and CIA types, how to drive fast, drive through rough terrain, do pit spins, shoot while driving, etc. He called me last week and asked when I would be in the Vegas area again as he wants to check out off road racing. He is now based in Vegas and is operating the school from a new training facility with a off road and a high speed asphalt area. I asked him where in Vegas and all he said was that it was outside of Vegas, I said "Area 51" joking and all he said again was "Outside of Vegas". I don't know that it is Area 51 but it could be. Maybe they are training in Area 51 and using the runways asphalt??????

maybe this is what he was talking about!!! its in area 51!