Grannies breached Area 51

D4D

Reaction
Cadwell I mean no disrespect but like I said yesterday I usually do not buy into this sort of stuff. Don't get me wrong I know there is all sorts of crazy government stuff that goes on. I don't know if that is what he was talking about but WTF is there a track being built in the middle of the NV desert on a military base? The expense of building that would be huge and they have a ton of pavement already. But as I type this I feel I am starting to turn into one of those guys that is becoming interested in Area 51, not for the alien type stuff but for whart is happening there. For his school to get moved from just outside DC to the middle of Nevada makes me wonder if this is or is becoming a training facility for various government agencies.
What better place to water board crazy terrorists then the middle of the desert where no one sees a thing and it is all hidden under the alien blanket.

RyanWiW

Reaction
i always thought area 51 was in New Mexico??? Isnt there some other kind of secret government installation out there?

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
i always thought area 51 was in New Mexico??? Isnt there some other kind of secret government installation out there?

your thinking of roswell, it was the crash site of a ufo back in the day...

...oh the truth is out there.

randy s

Reaction
ive always wondered what if a caravan of like 100 people started driving toward it. what would they do?
they'd smoke your asses like cheap cigars......but go ahead. i'll get with cadwell for an update.

Sheaco

Reaction
Cadwell I mean no disrespect but like I said yesterday I usually do not buy into this sort of stuff. Don't get me wrong I know there is all sorts of crazy government stuff that goes on. I don't know if that is what he was talking about but WTF is there a track being built in the middle of the NV desert on a military base? The expense of building that would be huge and they have a ton of pavement already. But as I type this I feel I am starting to turn into one of those guys that is becoming interested in Area 51, not for the alien type stuff but for whart is happening there. For his school to get moved from just outside DC to the middle of Nevada makes me wonder if this is or is becoming a training facility for various government agencies.
What better place to water board crazy terrorists then the middle of the desert where no one sees a thing and it is all hidden under the alien blanket.

So what your saying is: Your buddy is teaching Aliens to Drive?:D

rngprerunner

Reaction

Cadwell

Reaction

Don't worry, I never took it as disrespect. I am not into area 51 for the alien stuff i am more interested in the planes that are tested there! I also found a website that gives moon info so we can plan alittle better!

http://www.almanac.com/moon/calendar/NV/Rachel/2010-04