• Forum membership has its advantages....

Greaves

acers

Can anyone beat the Greave boys this year? Maybe Kincaid? They were bad ass last year and nobody could touch them

shockerfmx

Can anyone beat the Greave boys this year? Maybe Kincaid? They were bad ass last year and nobody could touch them
Leduc has a new truck and I think he will be killing it if he runs Torc

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sb4pro

It's definitely gonna be lots more equal in pro2 unfortunately I think the Greaves boys are still top dog in pro4 since it's doubtful Kyle will run TORC full time . Although Keegan is catching up quickly I still don't think he's caught up completely .

acers

Kyle will only race labor day. Greaves work hard to be where they are and give back alot to the sport but it would be good to see someone else win once in awhile

racefan2041

I will say that yes it would be nice if someone other than Greaves wins. But I will also say that when Johnny and CJ race each other for the win they put on a good show.

Dirty Harry

I have a ton of respect for Johnny and the Greaves family, but when they win every race by a large margin I find it pretty boring to watch.

sb4pro

Basically it boils down to Johnny and CJ being the big dogs and everyone else having to play in their yard . That's part of the reason Keegan is catching up , he's in the same neighborhood at least

alwaysracin

Basically it boils down to Johnny and CJ being the big dogs and everyone else having to play in their yard . That's part of the reason Keegan is catching up , he's in the same neighborhood at least
It is almost impossible to beat cubic $$$$$$$....

mike337

Johnny has always had the latest and greatest when he started in moto cross, that and a heck of a lot of talent! To me, he was not only way more dominant on a bike (around Wi) but also more fun to watch him ride using his talent. It is by no means shocking to me how good, and how quickly he came up through the ranks. It was a no brainier watching CJ doing big doubles on a mini that he would become great too.
Wish they raced in LOORS, but admittedly, it would take a year or two to learn the tracks enough to run consistently up front.

mike337

I like all these young guys coming up, Kyle, Keegan, CJ, etc. great talent, great interviews, not cocky, just great 2nd gen racers! Good luck to them all.

dbq61537

Keegan was running right with them...

In a brand new truck!!!! Once they work the bugs out, he should be right there.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

mike337

The Toyotas were threatened, Johnnys especially was down on power, Keegan walked him on the back straight, so did CJ, but if you don't think Toyota will give them a better engine package now, you're dreaming.
They already took 2000 RPMs from them!

acers

Toyota will give greaves what ever he wants. Also he won so power is not an issue

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

mike337

My hats off to Jeff and Keegan though. They built a bad fast truck and are making a ton of progress with it every race!