Green picks a winner......

green787

Reaction
For those of you that remember...... My boy Brayden Smith is on the podium on Jeopardy this week..... So far he's won over $115,000.00 ......
Some of you all should be ashamed of the way he was treated by the off road community......

AZ7000'

Reaction

green787

Reaction
You mean "your boy" or your boy? I have seen him a few episodes, pretty good!
MY boy.... It's a term of endearment...... You don't use it to refer to black people.... but it's perfectly OK to say.... "My boy Prich over there wrestles with paper bags"...... (for instance) :)

Last edited:

tapeworm

Reaction
MY boy.... It's a term of endearment...... You don't use it to refer to black people.... but it's perfectly OK to say.... "My boy Prich over there wrestles with paper bags"...... (for instance) :)
This should probably be removed immediately... way over the line for an open Internet forum. I’m not easily offended but can definitely see how this comment can turn the wrong direction extremely fast

green787

Reaction
This should probably be removed immediately... way over the line for an open Internet forum. I’m not easily offended but can definitely see how this comment can turn the wrong direction extremely fast
Is Klaus liable for what gets posted on HIS internet now that the new defense budget passed....???

Last edited:

J Prich

Reaction
When a guy needs attention and validation so badly that he'll come on an off road racing thread to post about his little buddy that got on Jeopardy to claim a "win", you gotta let him have that. At this point, what else does he have really?

MTPyle

Reaction
This thread is a head scratcher for sure. WTF is going on? LOL

I for sure missed something but still have no idea why this is a thread in the desert racing forum.

I will be honest I have a hard time keeping track of characters on this forum unless I have met them in person to put a face with the user name. Its hard without real names and lots to keep track of.

But one thing that just became clear is Green is a wacko. Now I will always associate the user name Green with a weird crazy person. So thanks for clearing that up. LOL

Mike

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
The quick backstory for those who don't know is that Brayden came on RDC talking about how he wants to race. RDC basically shat on his dreams but Green opened his shop and let him stop by to help work on his truck and learn a few things.

Fast forward to now and he's making six figures on Jeopardy. Green is patting himself on the back for helping the kid out when everyone laughed at him.

You can do a quick search of his name to see some threads where he posted.

J Prich

Reaction
The quick backstory for those who don't know is that Brayden came on RDC talking about how he wants to race. RDC basically shat on his dreams but Green opened his shop and let him stop by to help work on his truck and learn a few things.

Fast forward to now and he's making six figures on Jeopardy. Green is patting himself on the back for helping the kid out when everyone laughed at him.

You can do a quick search of his name to see some threads where he posted.
I mean there was a little more to it than that. He came on RDC asking for money and hand outs. And in fairness, a lot of experienced people provided legit advice. Chalk it up to being an ambitious, naïve teenager or whatever but what propelled the kid to RDC infamy was his continued postings that ignored the positive advice he was getting. It wasn't all just the mob beating this poor, well meaning kid.

Regardless, good for him for doing his thing on Jeopardy. Maybe he can use some of that money to finally chase his racing dream. Winning Jeopardy, ironically, turned out to be a better way to make money than asking people for it on an off road racing forum.

EDIT - Maybe if Green plays his cards right his grateful mentoree will let him ride along in his new Jeopardy TT.

McCredie A

Reaction
I think he bought a Manx too. Or was that another kid? Anyways, good for the kid for figuring out how to make some cash. RDC told him he would need it. And good on Green for opening his shop. Crazy or not in my opinion it was cool of Green to let him in his shop. I remember the first shop I got to hang at.

green787

Reaction
This thread is a head scratcher for sure. WTF is going on? LOL

I for sure missed something but still have no idea why this is a thread in the desert racing forum.

I will be honest I have a hard time keeping track of characters on this forum unless I have met them in person to put a face with the user name. Its hard without real names and lots to keep track of.

But one thing that just became clear is Green is a wacko. Now I will always associate the user name Green with a weird crazy person. So thanks for clearing that up. LOL

Mike
I said, "for those of you that remember"..... If you don't remember then why you gotta call people names.... ??? Are you still using my wacko orange pressure relief valve....??? I knew back then that the kid was too smart to fit into the off road crowd..... I think BJ owes him a BJ......:D

Last edited:

johnnyweb

Reaction
Not sure what the point of this thread is? So he won some $ and know we are jerks because of an old thread with guys not wanting to give him hand outs?

Just to be clear he will only take home about $65k of that after taxes. Hopefully he does not live in California cause then it will be less you know Gavin needs his cut. :)

Kudos to him and spend it wisely.

MTPyle

Reaction
I said, "for those of you that remember"..... If you don't remember then why you gotta call people names.... ??? Are you still using my wacko orange pressure relief valve....??? I knew back then that the kid was too smart to fit into the off road crowd..... I think BJ owes him a BJ......:D

Right, LOL now I remember. Yeah Orange Fuel valve guy is much better than wacko Jeopardy guy. I will try and remember the fuel valve from now on. Hehe

And just FYI I am mostly messing around. I am just as much a smart A$$ in person. But then you can see me laughing, well not with a mask on. Ha

Mike

green787

Reaction
He wanted to race a trophy truck or at least ride in one, so he could write his reality TV show he was trying to sell to Hollywood.... I felt that he had qualified for some sort of recruitment because he asked, and whined, and asked again..... People have to really want something before they get it..... If you want it bad enough, you'll get it..... That's how I roll.... It's known as the power of attraction...... I was a little shocked as you can hear in the video, that the kid had never driven a car period.... He did not know how to even drive, yet he was in here talking smack to some of the best.... He claimed with just one hour of seat time, he could beat the best off road had to offer..... I liked him because he could get under people's skin.... and he could take a verbal licking..... stuff I'm good at....
Anyway, I let him drive the Toyota at night, so we didn't get any footage of that, but he was so impressed by how clear the radio was in the helmet and that I could talk to him from my race trailer and tell him when to shift and when to brake.....His dad was riding co-dawg.... So he got the experience he needed of actually being at the helm of a fully equipped race truck..... the Toyota is still pretty bad ass.... I let him borrow one of my PCI wired race helmets that had gone off Snell Cert. so he could sit in his bedroom in Las Vegas and dream about racing and write his TV show.....
To his credit, he called me and offered to return the helmet, but I told him to keep it.....
I really thought he would make it someday doing something.....
Blind ambition.....
And you know what,...... You don't win Jeopardy without knowing a little something about everything..... I'm talking History, Shakespeare, bla, bla, bla......
Long Live the RDC legend of Brayden Smith.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
He won..... !!!! And that's what we live for........
Tune in tonight....!!!!! ABC 7:00pm

Last edited: