Green picks a winner......

JDDurfey

Reaction
Prich is pretty close to what happened. It was a little more than him not listening to advise. He came on here saying that if someone would just let him drive their Class 1 or TT he could prove he could drive and win!

Turns out he didn't even know how to drive! And then when people told him how to get a start in off road and that he would need to pay his dues and work from the bottom up, he doubled down and ignored the good advise from many wise, long time off road racers gave him.

We all lose sight of reality occasionally. I still do it as an adult at times. But when reality was pointed out to the kid he wouldn't listen.

J Prich

Reaction
Woulda been cooler if he wore an RDC shirt on the show, lol.

green787

Reaction
Website
realsound.us
When a guy needs attention and validation so badly that he'll come on an off road racing thread to post about his little buddy that got on Jeopardy to claim a "win", you gotta let him have that. At this point, what else does he have really?
I have everything...... I dream of being famous in my race helmet.....!!!!! But WE are NOT Plutonium......

I fixed the words but haven't edited the video yet..... People care about throwing stuff in the ocean MORE than they do the forest..... Forest...??? What forest......?

https://soundcloud.com/stream

Last edited:

J Prich

Reaction
Bummer to hear. Way too young.