• Forum membership has its advantages....

Greg's New Ride...

JenDiggityDirt

Greg\'s New Ride...

Well, Greg's truck is no longer his daily driver. We just brought home a '93 Mustang LX coupe (cop car) with aluminum heads, rear disk brakes, 315 hp, all kinds of suspension upgrades, and a bunch of other stuff. Congratulations to you, Babe...I'm very happy for you and glad you are able to get/do the things that make you happy! When can I jump over it in my truck?

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

gary

Re: Greg\'s New Ride...

GREG'S GOIN' SOFT!!!!!!!!!!! you're gonna miss the body roll, with a damn flat cornering stang......

congrats, really......

Klaus

Administrator

SWEET ! the IPM....

looks like i need to put mine back together...

JenDiggityDirt

Well, it's not much to look at really, but it IS super fast, if you're into that sort of thing. I seriously have whiplash from the "test drive."

John Bitting

Administrator

Very nice ride. THat coupe is worth some cash too.. I had a hatchback 5.0 and everyone that called asked if it was the coupe. Great car. Race it in prerunner. :)

poolman

Is the the Y2K version of the "General Lee"?My mom had a 5.0 mustang like that that kicked ass.She thought it was faster than her old Pontiac Sunbird.haha

poolman

John Bitting

Administrator

Jen what is this about Crandon I read on your site. I have trying to get people to go forever.. This is not right.. Thanks for letting other people know. :)

JenDiggityDirt

Sorry! Hey John...we're going to Crandon for Labor Day weekend! We've been wanting to go for a couple years and now we're finally gonna! We'll be driving in from Chicago and sleeping in a mini-van. Anyone's welcome to trek out with us!