Groundshakers Race Video BIG CRASH!!!

Dezman

Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fCfzgQdgFU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fCfzgQdgFU[/ame]

kenaroo

Reaction
damn Scott..... your not 18 any more........

from the video.. your front rotor is fine and the front tire had plenty of meat still left on it:D

how did you feel the next day?

Dezman

Reaction
damn Scott..... your not 18 any more........

from the video.. your front rotor is fine and the front tire had plenty of meat still left on it:D

how did you feel the next day?

At 44 you don't heal that fast tweaked my knees real good could hardly walk yesterday after the race a little better today i'll have to wear my brace for a while until the knee is stable. I still ended up 6th OA and 1st over 35

snoreracer

Reaction
Website
aol.com
At 44 you don't heal that fast tweaked my knees real good could hardly walk yesterday after the race a little better today i'll have to wear my brace for a while until the knee is stable. I still ended up 6th OA and 1st over 35

is that the clover creek?

Dezman

Reaction
Yes that is clover creek.
You can see the big rock about 30 yards in the back ground when I go to pick up the bike.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

The crash looked painful... I'm amazed tat you were still back on the bike and moving again in less than 2 minutes!!! Great job on finishing!! :)

big ed

Reaction
Been there done that many times, walked away from most, and its always nice having Paul Krause ride up to me and say" took the wrong line huh"!