Groundshakers Race Video BIG CRASH!!!

Dezman

Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fCfzgQdgFU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fCfzgQdgFU[/ame]

kenaroo

Reaction
damn Scott..... your not 18 any more........

from the video.. your front rotor is fine and the front tire had plenty of meat still left on it:D

how did you feel the next day?

empty pockets

Reaction
OUCH!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you got back on..

Dezman

Reaction
damn Scott..... your not 18 any more........

from the video.. your front rotor is fine and the front tire had plenty of meat still left on it:D

how did you feel the next day?
At 44 you don't heal that fast tweaked my knees real good could hardly walk yesterday after the race a little better today i'll have to wear my brace for a while until the knee is stable. I still ended up 6th OA and 1st over 35

snoreracer

Reaction
At 44 you don't heal that fast tweaked my knees real good could hardly walk yesterday after the race a little better today i'll have to wear my brace for a while until the knee is stable. I still ended up 6th OA and 1st over 35
is that the clover creek?

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
ouch is an understatement! I like my roll cage...

RBFJeep

Reaction
Second that...cage is nice. That looked painful.

What happened?

Dezman

Reaction
Yes that is clover creek.
You can see the big rock about 30 yards in the back ground when I go to pick up the bike.

BUGT150

Reaction
Been there!!!

Have to agree with above roll cage is nice now, still ride here and there though.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
The crash looked painful... I'm amazed tat you were still back on the bike and moving again in less than 2 minutes!!! Great job on finishing!! :)

big ed

Reaction
Been there done that many times, walked away from most, and its always nice having Paul Krause ride up to me and say" took the wrong line huh"!