Group of Marines brutally beat Mentally challenged man

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction

Warning..This video is quite sick! (In a bad way).

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80725200/

Being around Martial Arts all my life I can say this is the pinnacle of disgrace, I like how they have to describe him as a social pariah before mentioning that they brutalized him as if it made it any more acceptable. The mentally challenged dude was only saying he wanted to teach him his spiritual kung fu, where Jesus Christ was his master.....(pretty deep for someone in his condition).

The name of the head ahole in charge of the beating is Sensei Bobby Joe Blythe.

If there is a LEO here maybe this can come handy:

Robert J Blythe
5621 Adobe Rd
Rocklin, CA 95765
(916) 315-0195

Robert J Blythe
4001 S Watt Ave #224
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916) 315-0195

Brice

Reaction
ridiculous! thanks for posting. i went ahead and copied this to DR and P4x4.

usmcgunrock

Reaction
Maybe I missed something but I never once saw anything or heard anything in the video that these are Marines.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Maybe I missed something but I never once saw anything or heard anything in the video that these are Marines.
The Sensei does not say it in that video, but if you Google Bobby Joe Blythe you will find more about him, Including he trained the local police and his colleague trainers were his war buddies of 'Nam.....In other videos that he has made he clearly makes that his best selling point.

In no way I am saying marines are bad, by saying he was a marine I am stating he is theoretically a highly skilled hand to hand combat warrior and also his black belt buddy....Making the fight really unfair on the mentally challenged black guy.

Although I must say, these karate guys although marines are wimps....the retard almost whop his butt and was doing great to a point.....any one with a little more training would have taken that "master" to the ground immediately and ground and pound his ass to oblivion....that is, if the filming crew would not intervene which they would knowing what type of martial artist these wimps are

scott-dsms

Orange
Reaction
Gustavo...I see that you posted 'ol boys info on his YouTube channel. That account has since been closed and all videos have been removed, but the info made it over to another forum bullshido.net - There is a thread going over there 24 pages long. I recognized your YouTube username while reading the thread. These guys are actively looking for Mr. Blythe and the Black Belt that actually beats the guy. According to their investigation his name (the BB) is Willie J Dennis.

They are owning this guy over there with their Black Belts in Google-Fu :D

His (Blythe's) contact info can be found at...He is a pilot and has a plane for sale.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88535&page=24

Reference to your YouTube comment posting is on page 17 of that thread. It's a small small world out there.

Regarding the video...Typical POS bullies that will get their due...Maybe that time is NOW!

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
"I am a master in spiritual kung fu....also a priest" "Jesus Christ is my master...."

Poor bastard, he didnt come there to fight, just to teach in his delusion spiritual Kung Fu......
As all the other people who have told us to live in peace and love (MLK, Jesus Christ, John Lennon) he was received by a nice set of head stomps to the ground by these "peace keepers" :mad:

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Gustavo...I see that you posted 'ol boys info on his YouTube channel. That account has since been closed and all videos have been removed, but the info made it over to another forum bullshido.net - There is a thread going over there 24 pages long. I recognized your YouTube username while reading the thread. These guys are actively looking for Mr. Blythe and the Black Belt that actually beats the guy. According to their investigation his name (the BB) is Willie J Dennis.

They are owning this guy over there with their Black Belts in Google-Fu :D

His (Blythe's) contact info can be found at...He is a pilot and has a plane for sale.

Reference to your YouTube comment posting is on page 17 of that thread. It's a small small world out there.

Regarding the video...Typical POS bullies that will get their due...Maybe that time is NOW!
Great find Scotty.......I hope they get theirs soon enough. And I sincerely wish it is the police who do it first (for their safety).

The guy clearly was not a fighter and was mentally challenged, I hope he still lives because no one deserves to be stomped in the head and tossed like garbage in a back alley.....

If there is something I cant tolerate is someone who has the knowledge and skills to hurt people apply it to the weak....It goes against martial arts and humanity

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
I sincerely doubt they are marines....a real marine would destroy these MOFOs in an instant

michael_loomis

Reaction
Not that justice doesn't need to be served.. it does..

but you do realize that video is 25 years old?

Those guys could be LONG gone by now..

PLS

Reaction
Not that justice doesn't need to be served.. it does..

but you do realize that video is 25 years old?

Those guys could be LONG gone by now..
I thought it I saw it was from 1984. They must be using OJ to actively seek these guys out.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Maybe the stature of limitations has expired in case it was not homicide......I am not a lawyer.

Still, If that mentally challenged guy has family, they might pursue justice in the most efficient way. To be tossed to an alley after a brutal beating is criminal and just doing it for fun simply inhuman

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Gustavo,

I dont see a group of anyone. In all reality the man did not seem mentaly challanged at all, allthough he may have had some brain damage after the beating he took. He actually was holding his own for a time. The man that stomped on his neck and head when he was down should be in prison. The man (priest) capitulated about thirty seconds before he was knocked out.

The title is WAY misleading. It sounds as if some of my family, along with UNMCGUNROCK, went to a medical facility and sought out a disabled weaker individual to beat down.

The lame situation is only made worse by the title of the video and this thread.

Mark

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Gustavo,

I dont see a group of anyone. In all reality the man did not seem mentaly challanged at all, allthough he may have had some brain damage after the beating he took. He actually was holding his own for a time. The man that stomped on his neck and head when he was down should be in prison. The man (priest) capitulated about thirty seconds before he was knocked out.

The title is WAY misleading. It sounds as if some of my family, along with UNMCGUNROCK, went to a medical facility and sought out a disabled weaker individual to beat down.

The lame situation is only made worse by the title of the video and this thread.

Mark
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=889323

Mark,

This is very well documented all over the internet. As Scotty pointed out check this thread:

They even have the correct name and address of these felons. And Yes, they were ExMarines and bodyguards.

The information is not all in that small video, but nothing here has been exaggerated, you just cant jump into it by watching the brutal beating.

If you have enough time check the whole thread, this was discovered because the Master himself bragged about it endlessly in the internet.

The guy (retard) was clearly not wanting to fight anyone, he stated this several times, in fact he bragged about his spiritual kung fu abilities.....

I dont think we see the same thing here....are you implying what happened here is not a felony?

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
over looking the title to this thread and looking at it from a martial artists perspective.... I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED.... i trained for 9 years in American and Japanese karate, Brazilian and Japanese Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai and Kick Boxing... Recieved my Black Belt in Karate, currently a 2nd degree... this is appalling... any person that has trained has a respect for your opponent and should know when the fight is over! he really held his own. I WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT THIS BLACK BELT WHO HAS NO CONTROL IN A DOJO IN GI's AND SHOW HIM THAT HE IS A LOSER AND DOESNT DESERVE TO CALL HIMSELF A TRAINED MARTIAL ARTIST!

Mark Newhan

Reaction
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=889323

Mark,

This is very well documented all over the internet. As Scotty pointed out check this thread:

They even have the correct name and address of these felons. And Yes, they were ExMarines and bodyguards.

The information is not all in that small video, but nothing here has been exaggerated, you just cant jump into it by watching the brutal beating.

If you have enough time check the whole thread, this was discovered because the Master himself bragged about it endlessly in the internet.

The guy (retard) was clearly not wanting to fight anyone, he stated this several times, in fact he bragged about his spiritual kung fu abilities.....

I dont think we see the same thing here....are you implying what happened here is not a felony?
Read my post, I said that the man who beat the guy down should be in prison. I will go further in saying that the other guy in the shot that does all of the talking is probably an accessory. The fact is that when the guy capitulated it should have been over. The guy who got beat did not seem "mentally challanged" as the title lead one to believe. The title would also have you think that their was a "group" of guys in camo's yelling Ugh Rah!

The fact is that he went into this facility to "teach" these guys a lesson, he through many kicks and punches which escalated the situation. I do feel really bad for him and it is tough to watch him get his neck stomped on. What was his disposition after the beating?

If they bragged about this it is in very poor taste and should be used as evidence to convict them. I would bet that 24 years later, looking back, these guys have some remorse about what they did. These guys did not represent martial arts or the Marines very well, and should be shunned by both communities.

Unless the guy died I would bet the STATUTE of limitations has expired ;)

Last edited:

michael_loomis

Reaction
I dont know if "retard" is the right word... but he is definately not all there, and those Dbags that took advantage of "being there to learn" should be dragged behind my Tundra!

Brock_Beeson

Reaction
the guy in white got knocked down by a guy saying he wasnt a fighter.. then the guy in the white turned it into a street fight. he was frustrated and weak minded.

dragging him after a head stomp could have killed him.

title is misleading

Brock_Beeson

Reaction
the guy in white got knocked down by a guy saying he wasnt a fighter.. then the guy in the white turned it into a street fight. he was frustrated and weak minded.

dragging him after a head stomp could have killed him.

title is misleading