• Forum membership has its advantages....

GTA V Off-Road

mexgamer

I just wanted to share with you the off-road tracks I created on GTA Online. I must warn you, they are pretty long and the very hard difficulty is actually very hard! But, that's off-road racing right? So don't expect flat roads, perfectly marked; I tried to make them as hard as possible to resemble real off-road racing.
Here's the link:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com.../jobs/job/HYJqM8-lRkyiUC1rtxgeVg?platformId=2

I'm actually planning on starting a racing series, but it's gonna be exclusive for Off-Road Racing League members (www.offroadracingleague.org membership is free!) and Talon Strike Force crew members (www.talonstrikeforce.net) so if you want to be part of it you should become an ORRL member before the series starts. You just have to create an account on the ORRL website and you are set!

Bryan J

mexgamer

I have decided that the best way to determine the day and time that we are going to host all of the GTA off-road racing events is by hosting practice/test sessions and whichever day has the most people will stay.
So here’s the Practice/Test Sessions schedule:

SESSION #1: Monday February 17th at 9:30 pm Eastern / 6:30 pm Pacific
SESSION #2: Wednesday February 19th at 10 pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific
SESSION #3: Saturday February 22nd at 2:30 pm Eastern / 11:30 pm Pacific / 7:30 pm GMT
Session duration: 1 hour.
INSTRUCTIONS:
- If you can make it to more than one it is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to so! That way I can determine which session accurately represents attendance for the following weeks.
- I will host a private session and invite you to it. Starting exactly at the time scheduled. We will wait for people to join and for the following weeks the race will start 10 minutes or less after the scheduled time.
- PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE PRACTICE SESSIONS (this must be done for the races too). You can now sign-up for the first Practice Session, when the session is over you will be able to sign-up for the next session and so on. http://www.offroadracingleague.org/#/race-info-sign-up/4582418955
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask, I’m happy to answer all of your doubts and/or concerns.

mexgamer

Tomorrow is the last practice session of the GTA Off-Road Racing Series. The series will being either next Wednesday or Saturday depending on tomorrow's attendance. The private session will open at 11:30am PT / 2:30pm ET. Let me know if you want to race.
www.offroadracingleague.org

mexgamer

This is the first time I hear about this and it sounds rather awesome.

I may have to get in on the fun.
You should! Last weekend we had 5 people, and it was a lot of fun! Tomorrow (Saturday March 8th) is the next event, at 1pm PT. Let me know if you want to participate.

So I created for the Xbox360 guys the Los Santos version of the Baja 500. It's in 4 parts and is a playlist, so you can go back to back to back to back with them. For Offroad, Motorcycle and Sports (because of the Sultan/Subaru WRX) Each parts 2-4 start where the previous race finished. Total in games miles is 32.07. Go ahead and add it if you want.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/Cqied5XDWU6Y2u_Kb1n0wg

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
So I created for the Xbox360 guys the Los Santos version of the Baja 500. It's in 4 parts and is a playlist, so you can go back to back to back to back with them. For Offroad, Motorcycle and Sports (because of the Sultan/Subaru WRX) Each parts 2-4 start where the previous race finished. Total in games miles is 32.07. Go ahead and add it if you want.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/Cqied5XDWU6Y2u_Kb1n0wg
Sounds like I gotta fire up the Xbox and try it out, I haven't played the game in a while.

baja619

NICE!
Now I just need to have some RDC friends add me because I am a total loner roaming free with nothing to do but create death and destruction for anyone I encounter.

Bryan J

you're a saint sir

Bryan J

NICE!
Now I just need to have some RDC friends add me because I am a total loner roaming free with nothing to do but create death and destruction for anyone I encounter.
bkfj1666 on XBOX

baja619

DAMN! The Summit and Goat Trail was rough!!!!

I must of crashed a hundred times. My little pickup trucks cannot brake for b@lls.

Overall super fun!

DAMN! The Summit and Goat Trail was rough!!!!

I must of crashed a hundred times. My little pickup trucks cannot brake for b@lls.

Overall super fun!
Cool. Glad you like it and got the likeness of Baja. I got rid of the Rebel truck long ago. Bifta or Dune Buggy FTW.