Guam

JEFF_DICKERSON

Hafa Adai from Guam. Well there are eight Pro-Truck teams here including our Dodge with a hole in the piston, but oh well we are going to race anyway if the typhoon scheduled for Saturday doesn't drowned us. Well we are all going out on a diner cruise (boose cruise) right now so I gotta go. I just had to get my race-dezert fix real quick.

ONE_RJ

THE TRIPLE J FORD OF RICK JOHNSON , TOM KOCH & LAST YEARS CHAMP, BRIAN STEWART ,DRIVING THE HERZOG ELECTRIC FORD. TOP SECRET NEW'S, SCOTT STEINBERGER IS ALSO THERE FOR A POSSIBLE FILL IN DRIVER.

Salvador

Hey Jeff, I saw your Ford Proruck, its all ready skined and ready to go, good luck in Guam

Mexican PreRunner

pciscott

The Guam Protruck racing was awesome, Ivan and Linda have the Protruck guys dialed with a trip to Guam and a $25,000 purse to race for. I went with team Herzog, who had a last minute drop out and a free trip to Guam. There was some talk that I might jump into one of the trucks, but I had a great time and filmed both heats and the main and never got in the drivers seat. I will try and do something next year to get behind the wheel, I kind of miss my old Protruck. Rick Johnson and his triple J Ford won both heats and the main and took home the $10,000 grand prize. Rick did a hell of a job and my hats off to him. Brian Stewart with Herzog Racing got second for $6,500 he got off to a bad start on the main and worked his way back to the front to finish on Rick Johnson's bumper, a few more laps and the results may have been different. Dan Hunt wound up the top three for $3000 he was racing my old truck and did a great job running second for most of the main. Jeff Dickerson had motor problems all weekend and limped her around the track. Tom Koch looked strong all weekend, but picked up a flat in the main that cost him. Local Guam favorite Brian Pine driving Dwight Lunkley's truck put on a good show and was a hard charger by the end of the weekend. Brian Pine also lead the 90 minute enduro for the first 27 laps until he got hung up on the shock tower of a buggy and lost 16 laps. Last is Team Mango who had a lot of fun, they started with four drivers and only had one left for the main event. Sam and Tom Espy drove in the main and had a great time. The other three drivers all have major back pain after casing the double in practice and the first heat race. After multiple people got hurt on the back breaking double they went around it for the second heat race and the main. Again my hats off to the Protruck Racing organization you guys did a hell of a job. I flew out Monday morning at 6am and got into LA on Monday morning at 5am after a 17 hour flight, talk about jet lag! I have both the heat races and the main on Mini DV anyone want to post something I will let you borrow them. Guam was awesome!!!

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7