Guess the racecar contest - SS300

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
You are are way too good so tis time its a bit harder.

A very basic contest. Correctly guess the Driver of Record of the racecar pictured below at the Silver State 300 and win a 8x10 print of your choice from the race. First correct guess posted here wins. Entries close 29th at 5pm. If there is no correct guess a random winner will be picked from those that posted.

Max 3 guesses per person. Henceforth known as the ruckus rule.

Last edited:

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
I don't even know WTF I am looking at, but I see yellow, so I'll say the winning KC Hilites 8000 truck of Macrae Glass from Kingman

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Wait a minute?!?!?!?!? Is the camera upside down? LOL Their definitely getting tougher! I am guess Randy Merritt in the 8181...

Edit....

So I may have been right with my left field comment on the camera being upside down but way off on my first guess!

So I am changing my guess to Steve Raskett? In the Larry Jacinto Racing class 1500....

I would also say that it is the belly and trans. motor skid plates shown in the picture...

Last edited:

racer56

Reaction
I don't even know WTF I am looking at. x2

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
That shot is looking up from directly below the old railroad bridge over the swamp a mile or so north of Caliente?

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
its a class one. the big belly pan goes into a smaller yet v8 sized skid. also the trailing arm mounts seem to be more class one...

Rick 1634

Reaction
Hovey or Elam