Guess who just became a....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmathews

Reaction
Grandmother at the young age of 39, on Sunday the 16th....:D

My girlfriend of the past 2yrs !!

Congrats to her and her husband, who is in the Army and currently stationed at Fort Benning, GA.

She had a girl at just over 6 lbs..

matscot

Reaction
I guess your not worried about the husband finding out about your relationship with her?

fathead

Reaction
Grandmother at the young age of 39, on Sunday the 16th....:D

My girlfriend of the past 2yrs !!

Congrats to her and her husband, who is in the Army and currently stationed at Fort Benning, GA.

She had a girl at just over 6 lbs..
I guess your not worried about the husband finding out about your relationship with her?
No kidding, the guy is in the Army, I would be scared!!!!!!!!!!!! (jajaja Just kidding)

Dezertpilot

Reaction

BGRANT

Reaction
I hope you are wishing luck to her daughter and HER husband.

tmathews

Reaction
Thanks everyone... Next time I post something like this.. I will have to do a better job at spelling out the details.... LMAO !!!

:D

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I still dont know WTF you are talking about! Sounds like incest and adultery all in one.

"Guess who just became a Grandmother at the young age of 39, on Sunday the 16th...."

The obvious guess would be you since thats usually how those kind of introductions lead

"My girlfriend of the past 2yrs !!"

Ok so it wasnt you. You have a girlfriend? She is a grandmother? How would we ever have guessed your girlfriend became a grandmother?

"Congrats to her and her husband, who is in the Army and currently stationed at Fort Benning, GA. She had a girl at just over 6 lbs.."

So your daughter didnt have a baby. Your girlfreind had a baby making her a mother, not a grandmother right? Or was it your girlfriends daughter that had a baby and the congrats go to your girlfriends daughter and son?

Hey...
Guess who went to in-n-out yesterday?

My girlfriends parents. Congrats to my girlfriend's brother in law.

Im still confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.