Gunnslinger to wash cars in a bikini!!!!!!!!!!!

Cortney Christine

RDC Crypto
in all seriousness... i love the off road community and i love FA and would do anything for the greater good, even if that means that i wear a bikini and wash cars!

lets have a good time and raise some $$$!!!

That's the spirit! We're all in this for the same reason, so a few mankinis won't kill us.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
RDC Crypto
in all seriousness... i love the off road community and i love FA and would do anything for the greater good, even if that means that i wear a bikini and wash cars!

lets have a good time and raise some $$$!!!

does f/a have a paypall account? $100 "donation" coming if it does. Atta boy adam. Just look in the mirror that morning and say the saying brother " i see PRIDE, i see POWAA, I see A BAD AZZ MOTHA who wont take no sheet from no body."

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
RDC Crypto
does f/a have a paypall account? $100 "donation" coming if it does. Atta boy adam. Just look in the mirror that morning and say the saying brother " i see PRIDE, i see POWAA, I see A BAD AZZ MOTHA who wont take no sheet from no body."

Indeed there is Kyle! http://www.fast-aid.org/donations.html

... I tell you what... if we can raise $1000 before Sunday (for me not to wear a bikini) Im sure we can wrangle up a couple girls to accompany Cortney to wash cars so people dont get sick when they see me in a bikini!!

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
RDC Crypto
Dumb and dumber

Theres some big differences philo! Azzhooooole!

im quite curious what these BIG differences are KY haha. hmm both s-heads, both been called a-holes by most if not all our mutual friends. both pretty rad ( im radder ) i guess im not a kiss AZZ thats minor though :p. but what are these BIG difference buddy?

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
im quite curious what these BIG differences are KY haha. hmm both s-heads, both been called a-holes by most if not all our mutual friends. both pretty rad ( im radder ) i guess im not a kiss AZZ thats minor though :p. but what are these BIG difference buddy?
Kyle has the facial hair of a terrorist...

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
RDC Crypto
I heard from a good source it will be a thong that Adam will be rockin. I will not settle for less!