H&M 4WD Supercrew Build

desertspeed

Reaction
I spoke with Kevin at length about both options, and since they already have all of their arms set up based around the stock frame it made more sense to do it this way. Unless I wanted to push the motor way back, I couldn't go center mount anyways.

I will have pretty much the same setup as the juggernaut, and quite honestly i don't really want to go as fast as it does

Steering will be a ram assist swing set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waitin4dv

Reaction
Swing steering if that helps. I want to see the setup also. Thought about doing that setup as well in the future. But have no bump steer at all with his setup as is right now. I'm also not a full on desert racer just fire roads here and there.

desertspeed

Reaction
Coming along.....
55a388eb7e4cbe8450bcf7788aa36672.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waitin4dv

Reaction
Hey just seeing how the trucks coming and was wondering if this is all I need to attach to my steering box and the blitkrieg steering column mount?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 258

desertspeed

Reaction
Hey just seeing how the trucks coming and was wondering if this is all I need to attach to my steering box and the blitkrieg steering column mount?

That looks like it, as long as the splines are the correct sizes.

No updates on my truck, they have been busy on other projects. Hopefully soon though.

Waitin4dv

Reaction
How do I know what splines are on the blitkrieg column, and what splines come on the borgenson steering shaft? Or is the spline a common size spline for all steering columns? All the borgenson was says is that it's made to bolt to the fore stock box and steering column.

Mark Newhan

Reaction
How do I know what splines are on the blitkrieg column, and what splines come on the borgenson steering shaft? Or is the spline a common size spline for all steering columns? All the borgenson was says is that it's made to bolt to the fore stock box and steering column.

3/4 - 48 on the Blitz column

Dezertpilot

Reaction
You cant own a prerunner with the same motor it came with huh lol, looks really good!!!

Dezertpilot

Reaction