• Forum membership has its advantages....

H&M Class 7 unlimited Truck

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I just opened up my offroad mag that i "borrowed" from my friend and turned to the the Class 7 truck that thing is NUTS has anyone seen it race it looks awesome. From what i hear the pictures dont do the truck justice any one seen the truck yet i wanna take a look at it tommrow. Any one know weather the truck is kept there or is it kept by john holmes well i will take a look tommrow and tell ya all about it let me know cant wait to hear from everybody
Dan

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

Jimmy8

I saw it at the BITD races. looks really nice. should give turner some trouble. I believe it is racing v to r.

DMSRACE

I have raced with the truck and it hauls ass! I do not know why he is selling it. I do not think you could build it for that, if you paid someone.

Racer

drtdevil93

it was at ip meeting at deaver. umm.... what could i say about it? DAMN!!!!!! all it needs is leaf springs and then it would be really bitchin. jk

erik

rdc

Here are a couple of pictures of it during the build...Kevin and Buff do some very high quality fab work!

rdc

Just got back from taking a look early friday and the article dosent do it justice. The truck is awesome its the best 7 truck i have seen and i am willing to bet it takes first in BITD its starting 2 and from what i hear the wanzick truck is a very similiar truck and it blew turners seven truck outta the water.
Just my 2 cents

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!

rdc

You wouldn't happen to have any affiliation with this team would you? Coincidental profile

Steel

rdc

Wanzack's? truck is I-beam and has a high HP 4.5 in it. The Jones, Holmes truck is A-arm and has a 4.2 that has no where near the power of a 4.5, other than that there is not much else in comon with the two trucks. The Jones, Holmes truck is not going to make V2R this year. You might see it at the 1000. It is an awesome truck, very well thought out and one of the best handling 7 trucks ever built.

Ramsey

I did a little research on stats. Neither H&m truck has ever one a race or even finished a race. I doubt the holmes truck will ever give Turner a run for his money. When did the Waznick truck ever blow Turner out of the water, check all the race stats after you get off the pipe, Waznick better go see Turner for lessons. These guys have to get through Taylor, Carol to get close to Turner. Pretty trucks dont win races.

Josh_Westwood

Jones/Holmes truck is brand new and had some people screw up which has caused them to blow up motors. As soon as they work out the bugs and the people who don't know where to connect hoses, they will be very competitive even with the smaller motor. If they run a full season next year I guarantee you they will beat Turner even though he has the bigger motor.

But then again Turner will have a brand new truck next year so know one really knows how it will run.. He is a fast driver and has come a long way.. He has had problems with the truck that have kept him from winning more.. I think he is a contender for the win every race and should never be counted out.

Jimmy8

The Wanzeks have finished a race. They raced in class 8 at the midnight special. They got 3rd place I believe, and raced against me in our prerunner, jesse jones, light force, and rick thomas's all tube chassis truck just to name a few, and did pretty well, considering they were not running their class. you can check their truck out at desertracing.com. Its pretty nice.