Happy 4th of July - America Why I Love Her

kim

Rescue 3
Happy Independence Day. Thank you to all who are or have served. I am grateful for my freedom.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7wQVENJ8_g"]YouTube - AMERICA 'You Ask Me Why I Love Her?" JOHN WAYNE[/ame]

M.Harvey1600

Happy 4th of July! i love my country and every person past and present who have risked there lives to preserve wut our country has become! god bless America and live on Red, White and Blue! but most of all i respect the men and women that have givin there lives to protect our country!

Oh and of course the ability to tear up the dirt n our deserts! haha
I LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN!!!

America is about speed! crazy fast speed!

AZOffroad

Happy Independence Day to all our American veterans and our American troops currently serving our country!

THANK YOU for our FREEDOM and all that you do to protect this great nation!

Have a Happy and safe 4th of July my fellow desert racers!

jsallenbach

God bless america my home sweet home. Racing, bbq, the colorado river, the reasons why i love america. Also thanks to all of men and women serving around the world and to those that have served you are the reason we are what we are today. Thanks i salute you

Havasubud

The Fourth of July is a celebration of our freedom. As we watched over the celebration going on at Santana Park here in Corona, I was stunned at the total disrespect and lack of patriotisim that I noticed. They had big screen monitors that were showing the band that was playing the classic rock and roll that I grew up on. Then it came time for the presentation before the fireworks. They were honoring a WWII veteran on stage. The people there just continued talking and did not even applaud when they were done with the honor. Then they had on the screen a short video that showed pictures of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard, which also had their Battle Hymns. Then came the National Anthem, which was performed by a young girl who did an awsome job. There were certain people who did not even remove their hats. America the Beautiful and God Bless America. Most of the people did not even care about those songs or what they represent. They were just there for the free fireworks. This country has come a long way in 233 years, but until just recently it has started going downhill. Martin Luther King Jr had a dream, but I don't think this was what he had in mind. I am reminded of a quote by John Kennady, and even though I do not agree with the political party he was associated with, he did have some good things to say. The quote that comes to mind is this "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." Lately, this has been turned around. We are asking what our country can do for us, and our leaders are following suit. They are socializing this country so we no longer will be self reliant, but reliant on the government. I love this country and everything she stands for. I am thankful for every man and woman who has served or is currently serving in our Military. I am GREATFUL to every man and woman who has given the ultimate sacrifice for our country. There is no way to thank them or their families for what they gave. To the administrators, if you need to move this to the purple section, I'll understand.
I hope every one had a great Independence Day. God Bless America!