Happy B Day Nimrod - the short bus captian

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
I know there is another thread but I though we should include Nimmys name.....

My boy Nimrod... some whack job of a Doctor told him he wouldn't make 45, duh. The same whack jobs say he is sick, well if these were psychologists then I could concur.

So my boy Nimrod leaves the iron working business, as mandated by the doctors. His new profession is as a lazy couch rider. Then he sees the light that the cab of an F350 is like a couch and next thing you know we are having our own breakfast club and secret movie missions between races. Nimrod is a full time chase driver, part time pre runner, man of GOD and a legend in off-road after just a few years.

Nimmy gets it and he is a solid part of our program, trucks, buggies, bikes it doesn't matter. We have the dog thing going to, maybe we are both whack jobs.

Much love on your 45th you old goat. For 50 we're driving our buggies to Cabo so get ready fool.

Much Love,
PAB

freddy

Reaction
Happy birthday Mike. I was looking forward to meet you at the Mint race and I'm sorry it did'nt work out for me, we'll just have to reschedule. Have a great day.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Thanks so much to my Dezert Familia and to my hero Pab!!!

Thanks brother and the sit down rip to the tip at 50 is a GO!

tell Laubscher all the bike guys are chasing!!!!

HA HA HA HA

I'm SOOO dang lucky to be a part of the DA and the Desert Familia I truly can't tell you how blessed I am.

Klaus and John thank you so much for RDC!

See all you clowns at the 5 hundy!

Oh yaa.....One more thing.............

Pab is gonna whoop all your butts!​

HA HA HA HA HA HA

REEVESRacing

Reaction
Website
WWW.REEVES-Racing.COM
glad u made it this far young man, keep tickin', see you and your gang in the dez.

Rich

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Feliz Cumpleaños short bus Captain!