happy Bday to soylent verde

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
even though it dosent show up its his birthday i would like to wish my pops a happy birthday and thank you for everything you have done for me, from taking me to scouts and teaching me how to ride a motorcycle, going on our father and son rides in mexico:D
i hope this time next year we will be on our trip to LaPaz :D
i hope you like your gift
i got you all the seasons of Battlestar Galactica :D:D enjoy
http://www.hulu.com/battlestar-galactica

happy birthday Dad

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
way kewl!

Happy B.D.!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
happy b-day Pete's dad :D LOL

What a good son Troy is for starting a thread for his pops :D Now go take your dad riding!! :D

Soylent_Green

Maybe I should change my screen name to Soylent_Viejo.

Thanks Troy and thanks everybody. My b-day is cool because I usually get to go to Ensenada about the same time. :D

True story - Last year Troy remembered my birthday only after seeing it listed on the Race Dezert birthdays :) If it wasn't for race-dezert, he would have been on my mierda-list for 365 days. jajaja

Again, thanks Troy and everybody.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

happy b-day Pete's dad :D LOL

What a good son Troy is for starting a thread for his pops :D Now go take your dad riding!! :D
if and when he buys me my truck thats the first thing im going to do

dan200

#BSF200
Maybe I should change my screen name to Soylent_Viejo.

Thanks Troy and thanks everybody. My b-day is cool because I usually get to go to Ensenada about the same time. :D

True story - Last year Troy remembered my birthday only after seeing it listed on the Race Dezert birthdays :) If it wasn't for race-dezert, he would have been on my mierda-list for 365 days. jajaja

Again, thanks Troy and everybody.
Happy Bday but....

Troy is now named Pete (for the record.):D

And pete wants a race car for his birthday.

JRod

fast-aid.org
PETE (Troy)!!!!

Your pops is Soylent_Verde?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Cool points for you -

Feliz Cumpleanos Soylent..............

BTW, Pete thinks he is getting a race car for your birthday - LMAO!

Nice to see the familia connection...... good for you - You have good son.............. and Pete, you have a dad you don't have to be ashamed of - LOL!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

dan200

#BSF200

trent06

Mush
Happy BDay to Petes Dad! Is he another member of the newly owned Victory racing???? hahahaa