Happy Birthday Josh Daniel

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
RDC Crypto
Website
www.danzioracing.com
thanks brutha!!! I've got the modelas on ice and the canrne asada by the grill!!

PAB

40's rock!
RDC Crypto
Sham wow is right! Little buddy Josh is getting older......what a twisted kid the F must have been.

Well unfortunately I won't make his Bday shin dig as it is also my boy Nimrods bday party and he's just down the street. Actually no matter how much I love you I would not drive 75 miles anywhere on Memorial day!

Here's the deal, we are having a little shin dig at Mikes Sky Rancho on next wed night so we will tear it up for the Chupacabra that night. Get all dressed up you know...at Mikes Guy Rancho.

A special bonus to have little Joshy out in Baja. Then he gets to race for his Bday in the Baja. I bet he's hooked after this little adventure.

Happy B Day you strange little monkey...save the gift cards and cash them in for some therapy.

PAB

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
Happy Birthday you BIG Buggy Dork!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see what you look like in a dress up at Mike's............Uhhhh......That didn't exactly come out like I thought it would............

Anyways Happy Birthday

SHAM-WOW!

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
Feliz cumpleaños hermano!

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
RDC Crypto
Happy birthday you old guy wish i could of beeen there but im stuck with you all week illparty at mikes thats right

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
RDC Crypto
Website
www.danzioracing.com
Thank You everyone!!! I cant wait to tear it up in Baja!!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEWWWW!!!!