Happy Birthday Josh Daniel

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
happy B-day enjoy your day :D

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
thanks brutha!!! I've got the modelas on ice and the canrne asada by the grill!!

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Happy Birthday Josh!
Robert

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Sham wow is right! Little buddy Josh is getting older......what a twisted kid the F must have been.

Well unfortunately I won't make his Bday shin dig as it is also my boy Nimrods bday party and he's just down the street. Actually no matter how much I love you I would not drive 75 miles anywhere on Memorial day!

Here's the deal, we are having a little shin dig at Mikes Sky Rancho on next wed night so we will tear it up for the Chupacabra that night. Get all dressed up you know...at Mikes Guy Rancho.

A special bonus to have little Joshy out in Baja. Then he gets to race for his Bday in the Baja. I bet he's hooked after this little adventure.

Happy B Day you strange little monkey...save the gift cards and cash them in for some therapy.

PAB

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Happy Birthday you BIG Buggy Dork!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see what you look like in a dress up at Mike's............Uhhhh......That didn't exactly come out like I thought it would............

Anyways Happy Birthday

SHAM-WOW!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Feliz cumpleaños hermano!

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Happy Birthday Wild Man :D See you in mexico!

GARY HOUGH

"That's Right!"
Reaction
Happy birthday you old guy wish i could of beeen there but im stuck with you all week illparty at mikes thats right

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
happpy bday to mr josh he is still so young one !

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Hey another May baby :D Hope you had a great b-day and I hope it's followed by a Baja win :D

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Thank You everyone!!! I cant wait to tear it up in Baja!!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEWWWW!!!!