Happy Birthday, Judy Smith!

Reaction
Judy Smith is celebrating her birthday today, the 24th of May.

"As a competitor, journalist, historian, and friend to many of us she has defined the sport of off-road racing for over 50 years."

Send her greetings here or on her FB page.

Happy Birthday, Judy!

Brian Mc

Reaction
Judy, well she is pretty funny...I finished my first desert race and there she was at the end taking interviews. She asked about our race who drove, co-drove and the car we were racing, I told her all she wanted to know and she proceeds to say we were pretty lucky to finish with the old car we raced. The race was in 2012 Henderson 250.

Lord Green

Reaction
Happy Birthday, Judy. In the days before the internet you were the voice of off-road racing

ACME

Reaction
Judy along with Jean are two icons in the sport and I miss the good old days waiting for my Dusty Times to show... Happy B-Day!!!

Rich Roberts

Reaction
Judy Smith is celebrating her birthday today, the 24th of May.

"As a competitor, journalist, historian, and friend to many of us she has defined the sport of off-road racing for over 50 years."

Send her greetings here or on her FB page.

Happy Birthday, Judy!
Happy Birthday!

BEAM BRIGADE

Reaction
Judy Happy Birthday---Thanks for all the Great Stories and interviews......:p Stumpy's Dude Ranch

SLR

Reaction
Happy birthday Judy, you helped bring off road racing to what it is today. I know we didn’t always agree Factory vs Privateer but the Sport survived even thru tough times and you deserve a lot of credit for bringing it to where it is. Thanks

retroblazer

Reaction
It was always a pleasure to get a few words in with Judy at the finish.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert