• Forum membership has its advantages....

Happy Birthday Walker

johndjmix

Walker, Ivan Stewart and Malcom smith. Growing up on the east coast they were far away but were (and still are) my heroes!

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

sb4pro

Walker, Ivan Stewart and Malcom smith. Growing up on the east coast they were far away but were (and still are) my heroes!

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com
Same here bud , they can have Petty , Pearson , Earnhardt and Johnson . I'll take Evans , Stewart , Smith and MacCachren ;)

Curt LeDuc

Walker, to you I say happy birthday my friend! So many stores rolling around in my head with this guy. We met at a score race in Zoar New York. He won class 8 and I won 4x4 class, we met and talked and he said you should come race in the desert. Pretty much impossible for a guy from Massachusetts. A few years past and I built a better 4x4 truck and decided to race the mint 400 that 501 cars started and I only completed 2 laps but helped pit Walker when my co driver Jerry Bundy did the second lap. This was when the Rough Country shocks stuck through the hood, for the last lap they took off the hood to change the shocks which had quick pins and they pulled the wrap off the KN air filter and when the guy went to put on the new one I got up to help and stopped him and they all yelled at me to get out of the way. I called Randy over to look and showed him the top of the filter was sucked in full of dirt! With panic on his face he removed the air filter carefully,cleaned the base and greased the filter and he and I installed the new one with a fresh wrap. Walker sitting in the truck watching knew that it saved the motor and went on to win another Mint 400. After that race he asked me to be part of his pit crew for the next Baja 1000 to Lapaz. I went and although he broke I was hooked on Baja. Thank you Walker you cattle gate jumping,hitting the water crossing wide open at Mikes Sky Rancho HERO of mine! Curt LeDuc
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1481155540.832768.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

sb4pro

Awesome story Curt , one day one of the networks needs to do a show with all the old legends of off-road sitting around telling stories . It would be so amazing