***happy fathers day***

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
just thought i should start a thread wishing all the dads out there a HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! i for one know that i wouldn't be racing if it wasn't for my dad, grandfather, and my mother also but this is my dads day! sorry mom u already had urs...
love ya POP!!! and thanks for everything u've done for me, ur the best!:D:)

LC Offroad Racing

Reaction
just thought i should start a thread wishing all the dads out there a HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! i for one know that i wouldn't be racing if it wasn't for my dad, grandfather, and my mother also but this is my dads day! sorry mom u already had urs...
love ya POP!!! and thanks for everything u've done for me, ur the best!:D:)

I got a 4 month old and i hope he follows my steps into the off road racing world.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Thanks for the well wishes........I grew up going to the desert and Pismo with my dad in his Chevy big block powered 73 Toyota Land Cruiser.......Dad taught me to be a full on car junkie......Almost any kind of racing gets me all fired up but desert racing is what really makes me purrrrr..........

BGRANT

Reaction
Was lucky enough to celebrate fathers day with my older brother who I havn't seen in years. We went and rode the national H/H course in Cherry Creek, Utah. Came home to dinner and gifts from the wife and kids.