Has FISHGISTICS killed RDC forums?

steve0we

Reaction
Hey fish, the forums are dead. Its clearly your fault! Can you post on here every now and then so we have something to talk about? Whats the real reason not much is going on? Any good race gossip?

TMorford

Reaction
First the Brochachos softball team and now RDC... Way to go Fish.

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
The mobile app was ended and as a result people sitting on the can are not posting anymore .

BajaFand

Reaction
The mobile app was ended and as a result people sitting on the can are not posting anymore .

????? I’m posting this message on the mobile app and I read everything from the RDC mobile app. I hardly sit down at a PC or open a lab top anymore. The only real difference is that stories on the main page show up about a week late compared to the actual website, still don’t understand that.

Yumaoffroad

Reaction
old schooler here races are not the same anymore on RDZ

PeteRock

Reaction
Fishsticks works great for race day coverage, and if you want to see top 10.... I mean top 4 country clubber post race commentary.
RDC still numero uno place for race chisme, and industry insider sneak peaks and info.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Yes but I did like the app much better. Bajafand If you still have the app don’t get a new phone that is when I lost mine.

The RDC app is no longer supported after the redesign of the site last year because it works great on mobile browsers now. But you can still use the Tapatalk app for RDC and other forums. That would give you the same experience you had in the RDC app.

Tundranation

Reaction
Back in the day we would talk about the smaller in between the bigger event races like MDR...CODE....DRIVE.. during these times .......sadly those have all but gone ......and with no Ramsey or Pete....well zzzzzzzzzzz

Pee Wee

Reaction
Let’s see, right now prior to this post we have a 16 year old asking if he can fit 35’s on his Chevy, and a guy looking for cheap pimp lights for his “prerunner” that only need to look like Rigid Lights. Yea RDC has gone downhill a bit lately.

Keith_SD

Reaction
Perhaps there could be an upvote - downvote system like on reddit? That way the crappy post get downvoted and become less relevant. Right now to complain on a post only gives it more visibility by bringing it back up to the top. I would love to get down to more substance and race talk than keep reading some of the facebook drama that spills over to here. The site is only going to be what we make of it and the topics we bring up and choose to discus and keep "bringing back to the top". Like the kids say don't feed the trolls, or in this case don't even reply to an off topic post.

swiftracing5

Reaction
4DD7804C-294B-4A11-AE58-694982814533.jpeg

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
jajaja thanks I think? Honestly I still like RDC and feel it offers a lot still. I kinda replied that in more detail in that other thread of social media vs forums.

I feel both can work together and you guys just might see that soon

waytwofast

Reaction
Being from the Midwest, this is how I get my desert racing news and info. I need to make it to my first desert race this year

green787

Reaction
Being from the Midwest, this is how I get my desert racing news and info. I need to make it to my first desert race this year

You are the new blood that this sport depends on.... Even as a dedicated spectator... or bucket list dreamer..... We need you....